IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

.... ;)

Good evening one and all.

One attempted to upload the good, the bad and the Noddy Holder but the restricted size of a photo is now a paltry 40kb. One wonders why that is modulators?

And so, considering it is late in the day and I have been pre-occupied with work commitments today and we are less than 2 hours away from kick off I shall merely point you all to the thread scripted earlier in the season and open this all up to a free for all; it might bring us a bit of extra luck when we could do with some.

It only leaves me to say a big thank you to all the City fans going to glorious Wolverhampton this evening. Cheer the lads on to victory.

I would personally be reasonably satisfied with a draw although admittedly not ecstatic.

Normal service will be resumed at the weekend. My apologies for this pathetic effort.

1-1

Kodjia.

UTC

Edited by havanatopia
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

.... ;)

One attempted to upload the good, the bad and the Noddy Holder but the restricted size of a photo is now a paltry 40kb. One wonders why that is modulators?

And so, considering it is late in the day and I have been pre-occupied with work commitments today and we are less than 2 hours away from kick off I shall merely point you all to the thread scripted earlier in the season and open this all up to a free for all; it might bring us a bit of extra luck when we could do with some.

It only leaves me to say a big thank you to all the City fans going to glorious Wolverhampton this evening. Cheer the lads on to victory.

I would personally be reasonably satisfied with a draw although admittedly not ecstatic.

Normal service will be resumed at the weekend. My apologies for this pathetic effort.

1-1

Kodjia.

UTC

Revised Condensed Version (following Havana's blank post)

Wolverhampton:

What the Deep Blue Sea is to The Golden Sandy beach

What Noddy is to music

What Lenny Henry is to comedy

What Jasper is to a carrot

What Fish is to Chips

What Gin is to Tonic

What Joey Essex is to an IQ test

What shit is to a soiled nappy

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

.... ;)

1-1

Kodjia.

UTC

How was KL ?

24 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Revised Condensed Version (following Havana's blank post)

Wolverhampton:

What the Deep Blue Sea is to The Golden Sandy beach

What Noddy is to music

What Lenny Henry is to comedy

What Jasper is to a carrot

What Fish is to Chips

What Gin is to Tonic

What Joey Essex is to an IQ test

What shit is to a soiled nappy

One of your better renditions Tone.

20 minutes ago, That Louie Donowa goal said:

Was that the win zip edition? 

.rar ;)

18 minutes ago, BigTone said:

How was KL ?

Good as usual but i was busy ;) so missed the chance to check out that bar you mentioned. Will hopefully be back in about 4-5 weeks; I might request a reminder of that place nearer the time. :)

Am guessing Wagstaff is either a replacement for Reid, and will be in the middle with Pack, or Bryan is taking up that position, and Waggy will be out on the wing, Freeman on the other side, with Tomlin through the middle.

One thing is that if we have no idea, neither will Wolves!  Let's watch them try and mark us!

3 minutes ago, Selred said:

GK: RO'D

RB: Matthews

CB: Flint, Baker

LB: Goulbourne

CM: Pack, Bryan

RM: Wagstaff

CAM: Tomlin

LM: Freeman

ST: Kodjia

cheers,i forgot freeman on the left.

edit.

im glad waggy is having a start,personally dont think hes been used enough this season. as already said, always gives 100% and notched some quality goals before

Edited by redsquirrel
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

One of your better renditions Tone.

.rar ;)

Good as usual but i was busy ;) so missed the chance to check out that bar you mentioned. Will hopefully be back in about 4-5 weeks; I might request a reminder of that place nearer the time. :)

The Beach Bar

Where did you stay ?

Edited by BigTone