IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I have no complaints about the commentary

I don't either, except it's extremely boring and they keep on waffling on about things which are nothing to do with the action going on on the pitch.

By the way, Adam Baker, when pressed, informs us solemnly that, no,  he doesn't have a gut feeling as to which stands City fans will migrate to next season.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I don't either, except it's extremely boring and they keep on waffling on about things which are nothing to do with the action going on on the pitch.

By the way, Adam Baker, when pressed, informs us solemnly that, no,  he doesn't have a gut feeling as to which stands City fans will migrate to next season.

You gotta love 'em though , Sheer comedy value . Smell my cheese .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Malago said:

Another Freeman shot sails over the bar.  Would somebody at Failand please teach him not to lean back when he shoots.

Our midfield just seem unable to shoot.

Sounds far from a classic. On the basis we are still level, and they always beat us there, take that. Poor game is ok if we get something out of it. Otherwise, well, its just poor!

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Our midfield just seem unable to shoot.

Sounds far from a classic. On the basis we are still level, and they always beat us there, take that. Poor game is ok if we get something out of it. Otherwise, well, its just poor!

Agreed , i'd accept a shit match and a point towards Championship safety but if we could finish we'd be out of sight .

Sounds like an absolute classic. 

Highlights for me:

1. The thought of Alan Partridge commentating on a City match.

2. Winning the bet with the wife that at some point during this match the words 'Bar. Over and Freeman' would appear.

3. Rotherham are still 5 points away.

4. I just had a lovely bit of Mackies honeycomb ice cream.

5. Alan Partridge again. The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding in this case is a football! Boooof! 

The goaly has football pie all over his shirt!

• Like 3

We've had the better of a fairly decent first half. 

Tomlin's touch is brilliant. He's linking up very well with Freeman who seems to be having a very good game. 

Not much else of note, Bryan looking pretty good. 

My only concern is we seem to be letting the ball bounce too much in the area. Wolves look at their most dangerous from set pieces. 

If this were a boxing match we'd have won the first round. Sadly it isn't. 

• Like 2