IGNORED

It will be Bolton, Charlton, MK Dons

reddogkev

10 hours ago, cityexile said:

Our last ten games.

Hull, Derby, Sheff Wed we would be expected to lose, but you do never know.

The other seven, Fulham, Rotherham, Bolton, Brentford, Blackburn, Huddersfield, QPR. No gimmies at this stage, but not the worst run in by any means.

The only issue with that is we currently have a better record vs. the top teams:

vs top half - W5, D6, L9 1.05 points per game

vs bottom half - W4, D4, L8 1.00 points per game

12 hours ago, Full nelson said:

You seriously are deluded! Looking at our fixtures I can't see where we will put a string of results together to keep us in the championship! I truly believe that a team who doesn't score enough will struggle what ever league you're in and this city side can't only score but they let in far too many goals. We are going to need 43 - 46 points to stay in this league and I can't see us getting 43. 

You can't see us getting another 6-9 points in 10 games, despite us being 7th in the form table? 

12 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Tonight's performance  has convinced me we will go down with this manager and players. Weak and soft

Our problem is that a couple of weeks ago our performance would have convinced us that we will stay up and it is quite possible we could say the same again next week or the week after.

We are just as capable of performances and results like against Ipswich, Forest etc as those we managed against Brighton, Cardiff and last night. I hoped that we could maintain the momentum we had before the Brighton game, but now think the rest of the season will be up and down and I have a nagging feeling  that it will probably go to the last 2/3 games before we know we are safe - or not! 

We are going to have to beat Rotherham and Bolton at Home to send one or both down, if we don't we will be taking one of there places.

With Wilbs and Agard seemingly both shot its up to Flinty to save our bacon now.

38 minutes ago, City169 said:

It's worse than prior to yesterday's game (3rd or 4th) but people are making things out to be far worse than the reality

It depends on what happens on Saturday I think.

Like his old man, LJ's teams seem rather prone to horrible runs of form as well as good ones. There's no way to tell from the form table whether we're at the end of a repeating cycle of 3 wins in 6, or at the beginning of a catastrophic run of consecutive defeats.

As our esteemed owner's business would be legally obliged to tell us, "Past performance is not an indication of future performance."

50 minutes ago, BCFC_Dan said:

As our esteemed owner's business would be legally obliged to tell us, "Past performance is not an indication of future performance."

Well, he would say that, wouldn't he.... :thumbsup:  And he'll be saying this over the summer when trying to flog all those season tickets (and the summer after, and the summer after that, and......)  :thumbsup:

Archived