IGNORED

You lot are idiots

Chairman Mao

striker this, Striker that, this forum is painful. Kodjia is our loan striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation, yes? He has 12 this season in a relegation threatened team and has not taken penalties. The 5 midfielders combined have about 4. I think it is clear where our scoring problems lie. Apparently not to some of you...

5 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

striker this, Striker that, this forum is painful. Kodjia is our loan striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation, yes? He has 12 this season in a relegation threatened team and has not taken penalties. The 5 midfielders combined have about 4. I think it is clear where our scoring problems lie. Apparently not to some of you...

Is JK on loan?! Thought we'd purchased him....

So we were bidding for strikers in August, but now after our wonderful season we no longer need a striker. I think not.

Our current strategy seems to be planning for next season, when we should be dealing with the here and now.

4 minutes ago, The Bard said:

it's less than 15 -20 which is what is required

Not true, he was 8th in the scoring charts after the weekend that means there are at least 14 teams with a lower scorer.

When we were last in this league 15 would usually put you in the top 5 scorers in the league.

Apparently Kodjia is on lone and can go back to France whenever he likes. Another cock up by the admin by all accounts. Don't know how true this is as I've just made it up but only passing on what I've heard.

Johnson out.

1 minute ago, Pezo said:

Not true, he was 8th in the scoring charts after the weekend that means there are at least 14 teams with a lower scorer.

When we were last in this league 15 would usually put you in the top 5 scorers in the league.

I was talking about our midfield!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

1 for Tomlin, 1 for Freeman and 2 for byran (appreciate he was a wing back but is now in midfield. Either way it's awful. Pack 0, Reid 0, Smith 0

When did Bryan get his second goal then?

He has one.

56 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Wow, even worse than I thought, anyways you get the point, harsh to single out Kodjia when the fellows behind him have done nothing

Harsh to single out the fellows who have usually passed the ball for JK to score.

This season, I can't really think that any one player deserves much more criticism or praise than any other.

Well....  maybe Korey.

8 hours ago, Dave said:

So we were bidding for strikers in August, but now after our wonderful season we no longer need a striker. I think not.

Our current strategy seems to be planning for next season, when we should be dealing with the here and now.

How, though?  Of course we should have bought another striker in the summer and we should have got one in January but I can't think of a proven goalscorer who a club are willing to let go on loan at this point in the season and would come here.  There's an argument that perhaps there's a young lad scoring for fun in a premier league youth team we might take a punt on but it would be a gamble for sure...

so many different opinions on this forum, and as none of us are employed as a manager we dont know who

is right and who isnt.  I think we all believe that we have to stick with kodjia and offer him help rather than

replace him so the thing i dont understand is why we flog him to death as a lone striker for 70 minutes then

take him off and bring agard and wilbraham on. It worked once when we were winning and the object was to

hang on to the lead, but it doesn,t work when we are trying to win the game - they haven,t scored a goal

between them recently.

Until we can find this wonderful striker that we are all hoping for (which isn,t likely to happen) why dont we

play agard up front alongside kodjia and hope they can help each other.

I was surprised to hear the radio bristol presenter say when we had made our subs last night that we were

playing 4-4-2 and how old fashioned that was, but surely it is the only way we are going to score more than

1 goal per game (that isn,t scored by our centre half.

As i said at the beginning it is all about opinions.

What annoys me about the original post is not being called an idiot but getting lumped in with all you other idiots!

I've a reputation to maintain and I don't want to be associated with you rabble.

Ohh, and I agree with the OP.

Kodjia playing as the lone striker is not working in my opinion, so yes we do need another striker alongside him and change formation to 4-4-2

I thought Kodjia looked ok at the start of the season with Wilbs, but Wilbs is too old to play that role every week now

I don't see how suggesting this makes me an idiot, but hey you are entitled to your opinion and I won't call you names for doing so.

1 hour ago, Chivs said:

What annoys me about the original post is not being called an idiot but getting lumped in with all you other idiots!

I've a reputation to maintain and I don't want to be associated with you rabble.

Ohh, and I agree with the OP.

No-one from the forest is an idiot:fear: well those that support city arent at any rate.

Love the title of this thread. Proper old fashioned anger post;)

Archived