IGNORED

Views on Tonight

Bs4Red

16 hours ago, PaulieBS5 said:

Matthews was awful as all of their attacks came down the right.

When Little came on he immediately set up the equaliser with good solid play marauding forward to feed Joe.

I've never seen a pro let the ball go under his foot when no one remotely close to him to put him off so disagree he was a plus when truly horrific and LJ put him out of his misery not before time.

i would have taken him off at H-T.

I was at the game on Tuesday & totally agree that Matthews was awful, should of been brought off at half time, gave the ball away to many times in the first half & just gave up for their first goal straight after half time, also what is wrong with Wilbraham's jumping lately he can't seem to get off the ground, I feel that Wilbs was just as much to blame for their last minute winner as O'Donnell, he just left his marker & didn't even put up a challenge by getting off the ground, Useless    

8 minutes ago, Angry Robin said:

I was at the game on Tuesday & totally agree that Matthews was awful, should of been brought off at half time, gave the ball away to many times in the first half & just gave up for their first goal straight after half time, also what is wrong with Wilbraham's jumping lately he can't seem to get off the ground, I feel that Wilbs was just as much to blame for their last minute winner as O'Donnell, he just left his marker & didn't even put up a challenge by getting off the ground, Useless    

Ironically i believe Wilbs is now suffering from a lack of  regular starts .

Archived