IGNORED

Pubs for Fulham...

DaveF

I get pissed off by places charging >£4.50 for a pint, genuinely don't enjoy it as much when I'm paying daft prices for bog standard beer, a lot of places don't need to charge that but do just because its London. I work in Central around Holborn and the pub across the road (tudor place called Cittie of Yorke) sells local beers for £2.50-3 a pint whereas other places in the area will fleece you for 6 bloody quid.

Anyway sorry I'll stop moaning, what was my question? How much is a pint in the Crabtree? Seems like a lot of options around so don't plan on going to the most expensive.

First time to Fulham, me and the brother really looking forward to it!

2 minutes ago, Ash the Bash said:

I get pissed off by places charging >£4.50 for a pint, genuinely don't enjoy it as much when I'm paying daft prices for bog standard beer, a lot of places don't need to charge that but do just because its London. I work in Central around Holborn and the pub across the road (tudor place called Cittie of Yorke) sells local beers for £2.50-3 a pint whereas other places in the area will fleece you for 6 bloody quid.

Anyway sorry I'll stop moaning, what was my question? How much is a pint in the Crabtree? Seems like a lot of options around so don't plan on going to the most expensive.

First time to Fulham, me and the brother really looking forward to it!

Yeh but Citte of Yorke is a Sammy Smith's - they are all cheap because they brew their own stuff and as they only stock "own brand" stuff this keeps prices low.  They have other cost-cutting measures as well such as only increasing prices when duty rises and not paying for music to be played.  I don't think there's a SS anywhere near Fulham.

PS. They're far from local - the brewery is in Yorkshire.

7 minutes ago, Ash the Bash said:

Yeah I know, love the place. Didn't realise it was Yorkshire but as a Bristolian I'm really not bothered. 

May drink central somewhere and then head to Fulham

Don't get me wrong - SS are great, personal favourites are The Princess Louise, The Angel and The White Horse.  You're also quite right that they're a welcome relief from the £5 a pint places!

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Don't get me wrong - SS are great, personal favourites are The Princess Louise, The Angel and The White Horse.  You're also quite right that they're a welcome relief from the £5 a pint places!

I know right, luckily when I'm drinking in central it's usually on my work! 

Archived