IGNORED

This will make your Saturday evening even better...

spudski

8 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

That's fantastic!! Need to pick it up and home though. Bolton, Rotherham and Derby are all coming to AG. There are 9 points to be had. Think we need at least 4 as long as the one loss isn't Rotherham. 

Of the teams in the scrap second time round, we have beat Charlton, MK and Fulham, all away. Just need to complete the set against Bolton and Rotherham...although I do not expect either of them to be easy.

Interesting, away form much better than home form, which is unusual. Perhaps we should adopt away tactics at home. That's not easy to do, as most supporters want all out attack, but worth it if it means more points. I'm prepared to sacrifice a bit of entertainment if it means Championship survival. 

7 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Interesting, away form much better than home form, which is unusual. Perhaps we should adopt away tactics at home. That's not easy to do, as most supporters want all out attack, but worth it if it means more points. I'm prepared to sacrifice a bit of entertainment if it means Championship survival. 

Agreed, sit back and wait for the opposition

Bolton are awful away mind 

No reason why we shouldn`t beat Huddersfield and get something at Brentford, they`re both in free fall. I hope we`re safe by the time we play them though.

The only games I can realistically see us not being able to get something from now is Hull & Blackburn away. Hull because they`re too good and Blackburn because we never do.

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

No reason why we shouldn`t beat Huddersfield and get something at Brentford, they`re both in free fall. I hope we`re safe by the time we play them though.

The only games I can realistically see us not being able to get something from now is Hull & Blackburn away. Hull because they`re too good and Blackburn because we never do.

Hull not too good for MK. And we drew with them at home. 

39 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Problem there is that most away teams won't bring their home tactics to AG

15 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Hull not too good for MK. And we drew with them at home. 

One win in 7 now for Hull, and we nicked a draw off them when they were on form and we weren't earlier in the season.  

Our away form as it is, depending on how things go against Bolton, could be an interesting match.

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

One win in 7 now for Hull, and we nicked a draw off them when they were on form and we weren't earlier in the season.  

Our away form as it is, depending on how things go against Bolton, could be an interesting match.

Would be nice to get something up there, as Fulham play MK Dons that day.

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

Would be nice to get something up there, as Fulham play MK Dons that day.

Hoping to make it along, and currently work with some Hull fans, so would be a sweet to get something from it.

They've got Forest followed by Boro before they play us, and while I fancy them to do well in both games, if hey don't it'll be a pressure match for them, as things are as tight at the top as here at the bottom.

Archived