IGNORED

Just got back from Fulham

Coppello

10 hours ago, HLR said:

Atmosphere was great today, loved seeing so many standing and roaring boys on, cracking away day. Pyro, late drama, incredible scenes and 3 points, happy days. Will not worry to much about the broken finger picked up in the process!

COYR

Did you hand it in? :D

I said at half time the best thing about the performance was that we were only 1-0 so weren't out of the game. LJ seems to have an idea and changes games with his subs. He doesn't swap like for like for tiredness, he looks to change formation/tactics too. I don't remember the last manager we had that would try this! It's not going to come off every time, but its positive to see that he isn't as stubborn as say SC with his tactics.

16 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Is it a coincidence thats those 'negative' vocal types seem to spend their week on OTIB and then disappear when we win, only to surface when there is something to moan about again?

Genuinely there seem to be some prominent posters who I NEVER see celebrate or write anything positive. 

You are correct I noticed that last season.

It's funny, I look back at the game and thought Tomlin was appalling other than his goal. Imo as bad as Freeman in the first half. He picked up when Odemwingie gave him the ball in a decent place a couple of times. Such a rush of adrenaline with both goals though.

Also interesting to note a couple of things at full time: most City players went straight to McCormack for a hug/handshake, they clearly respect him more than some fans here. Also, Flint was a great example as usual - going to console every Fulham player, proper respect from both sides.

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

It's funny, I look back at the game and thought Tomlin was appalling other than his goal. Imo as bad as Freeman in the first half. He picked up when Odemwingie gave him the ball in a decent place a couple of times. Such a rush of adrenaline with both goals though.

Also interesting to note a couple of things at full time: most City players went straight to McCormack for a hug/handshake, they clearly respect him more than some fans here. Also, Flint was a great example as usual - going to console every Fulham player, proper respect from both sides.

Like in a war...merciless until a truce is called.

16 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Still buzzing from yesterday. Thought Dembele's attitude to his subbing was poor and possibly hints at deeper problems for them.

What a diver he is too, tried to win two penalties with dives but was much more successful in winning free kicks by doing so.

Archived