IGNORED

Parking at cricket club

weymouth red

1 hour ago, weymouth red said:

Hi any one know wot time you can start parking from at Bedminster cricket club this Saterday?

They usually open around midday Saturdays. Always about 20 of them on the gate with their hi viz jackets and traffic bollards lording it about....:laughcont:

59 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Is it season tickets only or can you just turn up and pay? Gonna be in Bristol a bit earlier than usual (it`s usually full by the time I normally get there) so might go in if it`s POTD.

Its only POTD now RRH.

1 hour ago, fairweather said:

Go thrown out today. The hi-vis told me to drive back out and get my fiver back. Complete hi-vis power complex. I was in the wrong as my wheels spun on the grass but they where a bunch

I think they was just jealous of you're motor? :)

3 hours ago, yardy said:

I am actually quite intrigued....was it a accident?

Yes no malice intended, I haven't parked there before. The tarmac / concrete down to the grass was covered in large aggregate so I took it very slowly. Once on the grass I relaxed but the rear wheels slid a bit. It is a Maserati, it makes a noise and the guy got annoyed. Fair enough if I was ripping up the cricket square. It wasn't that at all. Duckworth and Lewis came up with thier own formula and I was run out without facing a ball. 

Archived