IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Bolton Wanderers Match Day Thread

I like that lineup. 

It's been hinted that Odemwinge isn't fully fit so bringing Kodjia on at 70 mins will be a great option whether we're chasing the game or seeing it out. It seems Wilbs still has the legs to go the full 90 if we need it. 

Hoping Bobby reproduces his away form and silences a few critics. He won't play any worse if everyone is behind him.

COYR

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Hope so. I'd be dreadful if we lose to Bolton at home in front of a 2 week international break. 

We lose to Bolton and it is hard to see us staying up.

All the superstitious 'signs' might point to an banana skin, but the reality is Bolton have been poor and are even weaker than they might be due to the players they don't have available.

I'll be the first to admit we'll struggle if we lose today, but am unusually confident.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I know he doesn't pass very much but think leaving Kodjia out is a mistake. It's the kind of game I think he'd do well in as I think he can beat these defenders. LJ has a good track record so far though so I hope it pays off. 

This starting line up is a gamble.....he may be making that half time shuffle again!

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, samo II said:

We lose to Bolton and it is hard to see us staying up.

All the superstitious 'signs' might point to an banana skin, but the reality is Bolton have been poor and are even weaker than they might be due to the players they don't have available.

I'll be the first to admit we'll struggle if we lose today, but am unusually confident.

Well all my credibility is gone. Haha