IGNORED

Wellington Silver

Robbored

37 minutes ago, yardy said:

You wouldn't want him alongside you if you was going into battle, 5ft nothing and looked like a under 14's player

True, you want people taller than you as they skyline, stick out making a easier first target for the enemy... perfect soldier would be just tall enough to wield a weapon and peep over a blade of grass !

33 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

Yeah was injured, signalled to be taken off a couple of minutes after coming on. 

Sorry to burst the smugness a little :D

Oh, and I just thought he was just gash-ting hahah :facepalm:

It's Wellington silva. I was quite disappointed to see him going off quickly. 5 star skills on Fifa and I wanted to see some Brazilian flair. He is on loan from Arsenal. Quite a few years in Spain to get his Spanish passport. This is his first year in England. 

Wellington Silva, he was injured soon after coming on, was at Arsenal and went to Real Murcia on loan for a while and was in the same team as Kike Garcia who recently left Middlesbrough to join Elche back in Spain. I saw him play when on holiday for Murcia, very skillful and tricky player with pace.

On 3/19/2016 at 21:54, RedLionLad said:

"Who's boots are these?"

"I think they're Wellington's"

"Nope, they're definitely football boots"

doing a bit of sunday night work in a quiet little bar. read that and snorted so loud my beer went up the nose and practically out of my ears :ph34r:

Archived