IGNORED

Bryan's goal

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Hope not, 

The run he made ......in added time,........ after the shift he had already put in, ....... AWESOME !

Great show of how much energy and skill he has, and he is fast gaining experience to add to those two attributes. .

If that had been Mahrez , Gary Lineker would be offering him sex on a bed of cheese n onion I tell e....

Sorry Kodj ......Joey Fully deserves the goal......after all, he is one of our own !

Don't care who gets it, but helluva run by Joe.

Re Kodjia, good to see him cone off the bench, with the right attitude.  Put himself about, scored one / two, made one (what a fizzed cross for Waggy)....nice sub appearance.  14 goals in total....not bad.

Bryan - jeez, his energy to close down, get foot in today, reminded me of Korey, with more attacking options.  Not saying the defensive work was as good as Korey, just reminded me of him.  How has he suddenly looked like he's played CM all season?

6 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Quote off OS: Bryan ran through and was denied by Rachubka, but the Bristolian's follow-up found the net without a touch from the sliding Kodjia.

Ok. The OS is wrong. They haven't seen the highlights I would suggest. 

(Edit... Wouldn't it be good if this was all we had to fight about every week?)

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Don't care who gets it, but helluva run by Joe.

Re Kodjia, good to see him cone off the bench, with the right attitude.  Put himself about, scored one / two, made one (what a fizzed cross for Waggy)....nice sub appearance.  14 goals in total....not bad.

Bryan - jeez, his energy to close down, get foot in today, reminded me of Korey, with more attacking options.  Not saying the defensive work was as good as Korey, just reminded me of him.  How has he suddenly looked like he's played CM all season?

Yes and also re Kodja, he fits into this team with the quick passing. Credit to Wilbs for a good shift but Kodjia looked very good and made the necessary runs and when the passes were on, those were made too. 

Thought it was Bryan's goal all day and Kodjia helped by making the runs. Not sure Kodjia even got a touch but great day either way. If credited to Kodjia, add 500k to his price tag? haha

52 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Watched it a few times.

If Kodjia did get a touch, and was seen to by the ref, it might well have been chalked off for offside.

Haven't seen it again but my thought at the time was that if Kodjia touched it then it would have been chalked off for offside.

Archived