IGNORED

Scott Wagstaff: Surprised & disappointed by this

Jack Dawe

Has he learnt nothing from last week's disgraceful carry on?

CeEtJQHWoAAiFuc.jpg.1b8bad0081916cc1fe5e

And look at this (below)

CeE2g69W8AAy133.jpg.62fa2c39f334b299700a

Wagstaff brazenly cavorting here with a more beautiful bird than I'll be cavorting with this week (or next), how dare he? Scores one goal and it's like butter wouldn't melt in his goalmouth. Shocking.

Can't see LJ being very happy about this

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

What's this picture all about, who is that sultry dark-haired goddess?

I demand answers!

Miss Bristol...She needs a lesson on Shoes that girl...eye's drawn to feet...are those box's or clogs? I'm known as Gok in a former life ;-)

3 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

And look at this (below)

Wagstaff brazenly cavorting here with a more beautiful bird than I'll be cavorting with this week (or next), how dare he? Scores one goal and it's like butter wouldn't melt in his goalmouth. Shocking.

Totally agree. Far to much blue and white on them!

8 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

And look at this (below)

Who's the crumpet???

'Tis only fair to give some publcity for the reason for the photo call:

IN just over two weeks' time, walkers will be able to take part in a new five-mile challenge. Passing some of Bristol's best-known attractions, the event will mark 30 years of a charity's fight against meningitis.

The new annual Habourside walk, was officially launched yesterday at science centre At-Bristol.

Veteran fundraiser Paul Hobbs is hoping to collect at least £10,000 for Meningitis Now from the event.

It would take the 66-year-old's fundraising to a staggering £100,000 for the meningitis charity alone.

The event, on April 10, will set off from At Bristol, passing by Park Street, the Clifton Suspension Bridge, ss Great Britain and ending back at the Slug and Lettuce in Millennium Square.

Mr Hobbs has helped develop the event alongside BMI Regional and Meningitis Now, and will be donning walking boots to take part himself.

Bristol City midfielder Scott Wagstaff, Miss Bristol International 2016 Gabriella Papp and charity patron Bob Woodward all attended yesterday's launch event.

Mr Hobbs said: "I've known Bob for almost 20 years.

"He thinks I've done a fantastic job and is very happy with everything I've done for them over the years.

"Meningitis is something that could affect every single child.

"I have a friend whose sister died from it when she was a baby: it's a very worthy cause to support.

"The charity is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, so it seemed like a good year to support them again."

More than 40 walkers have already signed up to take part in the trek but Mr Hobbs is hoping for at least 100 on the day.

"You don't need to sign up before you come," said Mr Hobbs. "I know quite a few businesses which still plan to submit a team.

"If I get over 100 on the day I'll be over the moon."

As well as organising the Harbourside walk, Mr Hobbs has run an inter-city Bristol to Bath trek and a walk along Weston-super-Mare's promenade.

"I've probably raised nearly half a million for different charities over the years," said Mr Hobbs. "It's nice to give something back."

Out of all the walks Mr Hobbs has organised over the last 23 years he said this one was particularly close to his heart.

"I do love the Harbourside," said Mr Hobbs. "It's probably one of my favourite places in Bristol. I just felt it would be perfect for an event like this because there is so much for people to see."

Founder of Meningitis Now, Steve Dayman, said: "This new event will be a great way to mark our anniversary celebrations – it's a great day out for families and work colleagues, as well as keen hikers looking to take on a new challenge.

"It's such an achievement to reach 30 years, which has only been made possible because of all of our supporters and those who have selflessly joined our fight over the years.

"I hope that you will join us and put your best foot forward to raise lifesaving funds"

Tickets cost £10 per adult, £5 for children and under 5's go free. A family ticket for four people can be purchased for £25 and concession tickets cost £7.50.

For further information and to sign up for one of the events, visit Meningitis Now online at www.meningitisnow.org

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Launch-held-new-Bristol-mile-meningitis-walk/story-28966617-detail/story.html

On 21/03/2016 at 14:47, Bristol Rob said:

Save all your kisses for Lee!

Sad but true....the B of M follow up single was called My Sweet Rosa Lee (actually it was Rosalie).

Didn't one of the lads (the guitarist/backing vocalist) hail from Bristol? 

Archived