IGNORED

Another former player in trouble

BCFC_Dan

That's the one! In fact the one I remember was printed in a newspaper showing them from the neck upwards. Zoom in, it's pretty terrifying.

Dont like the sound of him glossing someone though, idiot. Isn't he intimidating enough without a glass in his hand, obviously not. Hope he gets jailed when he'll have to watch his back.

14 minutes ago, RedM said:

That's the one! In fact the one I remember was printed in a newspaper showing them from the neck upwards. Zoom in, it's pretty terrifying.

Dont like the sound of him glossing someone though, idiot. Isn't he intimidating enough without a glass in his hand, obviously not. Hope he gets jailed when he'll have to watch his back.

Certainly paints a bad picture...........

4 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Calling him a former player is stretching things. He ran around a bit, but I can't remember him actually playing any football. 

Didn't stop the BEP though......

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-player-Izzy-Iriekpen-jailed-glassing/story-28980653-detail/story.html

13 hours ago, BCFC_Dan said:

That article states that the bouncer, Mr Williams, bled to death, but then Mr Williams goes on to describe what happened to him during the trial. 

Surely this miracle is a bigger news story than Iriekpen's prison sentence?

2 hours ago, redfred said:

That article states that the bouncer, Mr Williams, bled to death, but then Mr Williams goes on to describe what happened to him during the trial. 

Surely this miracle is a bigger news story than Iriekpen's prison sentence?

That was how I read it too. 

Archived