IGNORED

Swindon Game

CTRed

3 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Bigger club than us according to a few of their fans, been in the prem and won a major trophy :facepalm: they ain't even as big as the Gas and I'm being serious!!

Oh yes of course. They're no bigger than Oxford or Gillingham. In fact both set of supporters can make a good claim saying they're a "bigger" cub than Swindles.

Absolutely hilarious last week Swindle trying to promote 5,000 fans to Coventry away, sufficiently lowered ticket prices, might of also been free coach travel.. how much did they bring? 2.4k fans :facepalm::facepalm:

Cost me a lot of money today - 4 draws on the long list, 3 came in at 3pm and was just counting on Swindle. #%$*!!! A team so bad they cannot even be relied on to get a point at home. Flint was right to say no. Bunch of arse.

20 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Bigger club than us according to a few of their fans, been in the prem and won a major trophy :facepalm: they ain't even as big as the Gas and I'm being serious!!

To be fair, and I ain't no lover of Swindon, they have been in the premier league and won the league cup....we'd be crowing about that....

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair, and I ain't no lover of Swindon, they have been in the premier league and won the league cup....we'd be crowing about that....

Would we though? One embarrassing season in the premiership and a trophy they won back when Adam and Eve were on his earth?

Archived