IGNORED

Just got back

...from Forest Green.  Great day out as usual, friendly people, fantastic (vegan) food, £17 for two adults and a child to get in.  Only problem was the football.  Absolutely awful standard from FGR - one shot on target and almost totally devoid of ideas.  If they make it into the league I will be astonished.  Bryan Tinnion was there, but hard to imagine what for.  

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Bryan..?!

Joe Brian's uncle from another mother apparently..  I'm local to FGR and used to like them but I detest dale vince and the fact he's trying to relocate them, even had £50 with a mate on Cheltenham to beat them to it a while back, that's another away day paid for :)

40 minutes ago, Pooki said:

Joe Brian's uncle from another mother apparently..  I'm local to FGR and used to like them but I detest dale vince and the fact he's trying to relocate them, even had £50 with a mate on Cheltenham to beat them to it a while back, that's another away day paid for :)

How many mothers does he have?

I went to Accrington v Leyton Orient.

Wasnt the best game, but Scott Brown scored the only goal for Accrington and looked quite solid in cm.

Nicky Hunt was playing for Leyton Orient as rb and looked ok, was ex Acctington and was getting stick off them.

Kevin Nolan played for Orient and give him credit got some stick but took it well and gave some back.

The prices were excellent £15 adult, £10 concessions and u12 with an Adult were free.

Shame crowd was only 2700 for atmosphere was good and whole club were really friendly. I personally hope they get 3rd and Auto.

10 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

I went to Accrington v Leyton Orient.

Wasnt the best game, but Scott Brown scored the only goal for Accrington and looked quite solid in cm.

Nicky Hunt was playing for Leyton Orient as rb and looked ok, was ex Acctington and was getting stick off them.

Kevin Nolan played for Orient and give him credit got some stick but took it well and gave some back.

The prices were excellent £15 adult, £10 concessions and u12 with an Adult were free.

Shame crowd was only 2700 for atmosphere was good and whole club were really friendly. I personally hope they get 3rd and Auto.

I think we all do for obvious reasons.

Archived