IGNORED

We are the LIVE 3pm kick off for game against Hull City

If I remember right sky took  a pub in Portsmouth to court.

Her argument was using European free market laws she sourced a box from Greece that's how she got away with it

So if I'm right as long as the fee has been paid sky can't do diddly squat 

On 3/28/2016 at 10:58, Abraham Romanovich said:

I know a high class night club for the gentry at Biggleswade with International cuisine and cooking and top line acts, and not a cheap clip joint for picking up tarts which may be showing the game.

'Clip joint' and 'cheap' are mutually exclusive, you should know that.

2 hours ago, dragonreds said:

If I remember right sky took  a pub in Portsmouth to court.

Her argument was using European free market laws she sourced a box from Greece that's how she got away with it

So if I'm right as long as the fee has been paid sky can't do diddly squat 

She did sort of win her case BUT the judge said that the prem league logo and advertising WAS copyrighted and cant be shown without a sky/bt license. bt do not currently check up on pubs that show it through personal/online BUT sky most definitely do, they also have a fraud line that people can ring. I got reported for using a Bulgarian (nova sport) satellite BUT when they come to check I had stopped using it, thankfully. I now pay for sky sports as they made a mistake when quoting me and I made sure I was VERY clear when they recorded to "contract call". They tried to up my subscription BUT I held firm and eventually got them to listen to the call, there was sweet FA thy could do but honour their own reps quote.

I will be watching the hull game on Saturday through Kodi, Bein sports 4, through uk turks tv addon is normally solid and a good 480/540 quality stream, sometimes even 720 which is close to HD (1080), that'll do for me ;)

• Admin
9 hours ago, grubby said:

I will be watching the hull game on Saturday through Kodi, Bein sports 4, through uk turks tv addon is normally solid and a good 480/540 quality stream, sometimes even 720 which is close to HD (1080), that'll do for me ;)

Cheers @grubby answered the question I was just about to ask.

The question is, is it reliable enough to get a house full of people around to watch it? Would have to be channel surfing at 2:55 waiting for something to happen

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Cheers @grubby answered the question I was just about to ask.

The question is, is it reliable enough to get a house full of people around to watch it? Would have to be channel surfing at 2:55 waiting for something to happen

@phantom UK Turks is generally pretty good and definitely one of the better add ons , i pay £50 a year to Sportsmania and they guarantee the stream quality and have never let me down , they have every sport channel globally you can think of and all the prem 3 0 clocks etc. They have now started an ultimate subscription where you can get loads of entertainment channels as well but not going to go for that as you can get most of that on Exodus\Turks or phoenix (what i want) unless you want all the sky channels as they offer all those.

8 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Kind of Norwegian to Gatwick and train to Hull. On the Sunday morning taxi to Manchester Airport and Flybe to Newquay for a day out in Polperro before hitting the Bristol train from Liskeard Monday morning. Kind of.

Hull and Rotherham? Fingers crossed we get something while you are over with us, mate! Polperro should be alright   :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Reddie The Eagle Edwards said:

Picture quality of feeds via kodi is usually good however i get buffering for live sports especially if its a popular game.  Do you know what your download speed is roughly?! Mine fluctuates around 11 so i assum this is the problem and i should up my broadband susceiption to a better one?!

very rarely buffers as although we are rural , openreach updated our junction box to fibre and although we have old wires we are getting around 38meg. With kodi you are better off finding a specific channel that it is on rather than a stream of the game. I have a few options to watch bein sports 4 and nova sport. just search for them in advance and save to favourites.I once found a great stream of sportklub3, Slovakia, BUT can't find it again, hence why I make notes.

A few people on here sound like they know their stuff! 

I am having horrendous issues with the wifi on my laptop. Is there any way I can stream the game via Chromecast from my iPhone? Any apps out there that would do the trick? Many thanks in advance! 

4 minutes ago, Brum Red said:

A few people on here sound like they know their stuff! 

I am having horrendous issues with the wifi on my laptop. Is there any way I can stream the game via Chromecast from my iPhone? Any apps out there that would do the trick? Many thanks in advance! 

Or IPad!!

23 hours ago, Reddie The Eagle Edwards said:

Picture quality of feeds via kodi is usually good however i get buffering for live sports especially if its a popular game.  Do you know what your download speed is roughly?! Mine fluctuates around 11 so i assum this is the problem and i should up my broadband susceiption to a better one?!

I presume you mean 11mb? You should be able to run 720p on 1MB. You can run SD on 250kb (0.25mb). I have Fibre Optic & generally have a dl speed of 5/6MB p/s. If you use an online speed test to check your dl speed it won't give a clear result. It may also be your graphics card not being able to run the quality/frame rate & may be screen lag.

13 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Kind of Norwegian to Gatwick and train to Hull. On the Sunday morning taxi to Manchester Airport and Flybe to Newquay for a day out in Polperro before hitting the Bristol train from Liskeard Monday morning. Kind of.

Get in the 3 Pilchards Thatchers on tap. Good grub. Was in there last Saturday.

Archived