IGNORED

Weekend (Down the bottom) Games

Sniper

With both Bolton and Charlton too far away to catch us (IMO) what results do we want at the weekend?

I'd take a point from the Hull game right now!

Fulham v MK Dons - Draw would be best, or a Fulham win to keep the Dons down there. I can see Fulham winning this one.

Charlton v Birmingham  - Birmingham win please, but think it will be a draw.

Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday - Sheffield Win please, but think this one will be a draw as well.

Bolton v Reading - Bolton Win would be best as they are too far away to worry even if they win, so good to keep Reading in the mix.

Forest v Brentford - Not sure if I want a winner to this one. A draw would be excellent, but think Forest will win this.

Rotherham v Leeds - Leeds win for sure to stop the Warnock Roller-coaster.

Come Saturday evening the table could look a lot different, so lets hope it's all in our favour :fingerscrossed:

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I don't care what others do , it is in our hands and if we cock it up it' s  our fault .

Did you mean to say: our cock is in someone elses hands, we are not at fault, and we don't care?

Say what you mean, and stop talking in riddles.

Uncle TFR

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I don't care what others do , it is in our hands and if we cock it up it' s  our fault .

Pretty much this. Good to know that there is no set of results in the next two games that can put us in the bottom three. Including Hull, we have three tricky games in eight days. Hull, Rotherham, Sheff Wed. Five or six points from that lot and we can put a fork in this season.

Equally, whilst we have been good recently knocking over the poor and average sides recently, when we have played the higher sides in any kind of form they have, well, made us look second best. Two more wins should do it, sooner rather than later would be good for the heart.

7 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

A high scoring Fulham victory would be great, means whatever happens in our game away to Hull we'd still go into the Rotherham game with at least a 6 point cushion to the relegation zone.

Agree with this. Just want MKD to stay well below us.

I was looking at Rotherham's fixtures and all their matches in April are against lower half teams: Leeds, City, MKD, Forest, Huddersfield, Wolves, Blackburn. I'd bank on Warnock getting enough points in those matches. So, as I say, I believe what MKD do will be key (and Brentford of course!)

12 hours ago, cityexile said:

Pretty much this. Good to know that there is no set of results in the next two games that can put us in the bottom three. Including Hull, we have three tricky games in eight days. Hull, Rotherham, Sheff Wed. Five or six points from that lot and we can put a fork in this season.

Equally, whilst we have been good recently knocking over the poor and average sides recently, when we have played the higher sides in any kind of form they have, well, made us look second best. Two more wins should do it, sooner rather than later would be good for the heart.

Only see 3points from those games...its MK or bust..stay above,we stay up..see them drawing at Fulham.

Archived