IGNORED

Gary Neville Sacked, Pembo's tweet

Lrrr

3 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Nobody likes getting told how to do there job by someone who has in actual fact never done there job....just a thought :thumbsup:

Would imagine its this, Neville said whatever he wanted on Sky and now he's tried it himself he got the boot within 4 months.

3 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Nobody likes getting told how to do there job by someone who has in actual fact never done there job....just a thought :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

Would imagine its this, Neville said whatever he wanted on Sky and now he's tried it himself he got the boot within 4 months.

That is what he was paid for. I don't watch sky any more but would rather someone outspoken than someone who said nothing.

Good on Pembo. It's easy picking out mistakes on TV. The hard work is correcting those mistakes coaching. It's no easy fix and can take weeks to be perfected. As a coach you need to get the players motivated and working for you. Respect big Pembo. 

1 minute ago, fergie1919 said:

Good on Pembo. It's easy picking out mistakes on TV. The hard work is correcting those mistakes coaching. It's no easy fix and can take weeks to be perfected. As a coach you need to get the players motivated and working for you. Respect big Pembo. 

Is it easy picking out mistakes on a forum as well?

Fair play to Red Nev givin it a go in another Country for obvious reasons. I'm sure this will have  taken the edge off the Manc. Really wish pundits has who think just because they've played they know it all, managing is a different kettle of fish. Pembo has my respect. 

Archived