IGNORED

The Blades Check out Darrel Clarke

Major Isewater

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Apparently Sheffield Utd are impressed by DC and are considering a move for him in the summer.

Maybe just gossip ...

Or maybe April first? 

Rovers are guaranteed a top 10 spot, IMHO they'll finish strongly and gain promotion.

Any manager that can secure back to back promotions will be in demand, money talks and bullshit walks. 

So I really can't see Dopey with the gas next season despite what delusions of grandeur he may have in seeing the gas become bristols number one team with him at the helm.

As soon as someone offers him a PROPER job at a PROPER club he will be gone along with Thepikeys chances of moving up up up any further than they already can.

As much as I dislike the guy he's done a great job, when that happens in lower league/non league football people of notice take not of his achievements. Then ultimately they pluck the best of the talent from said team.

This isn't me hoping and wanting,it's a natural progression of football for a team of their size and stature.

id hedge a bet by this time next year Rovers will be without Dopey and at least 3/4 of their better players.

Such a shame....................

mwahahahaha

I don't like the bloke, but he's done a hell of a job there. I'd be surprised if he's not on the radar

But Sheff U, an absolute cluster**** of a club, if I was DD (and thank **** I'm not) I'd stay put at the G*s and see how that pans out for a while longer

I cannot believe I just typed that.....

Sheff Utd, co owned by a Saudi prince whose family is "worth £18bn." His Royal Highness Met Utd owner McCabe whilst watching Chelsea. Said his ambition was PL and he was "ready to invest" in 2013 but he was not "an oil well of money." The Prince is "coy" about how much he himself is worth.

Sheff Utd play in a creaking old stadium and they have an "enviable" fanbase and have been known to play unsophisticated hoofball in the past...

Not worth the bother of moving house is it?

9 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

I expect Rovers to get promoted, but like all the clubs that arrive there from non-league, eg think of Stevenage, Crawley, Rushden and Diamonds, they will struggle and return to the basement after a short period.

They will get promoted like Stevenage, Crawley etc however unlike all those other teams they now have the planets richest man in charge. They are so incredibly wealthy I'm afraid anything other than World Football domination from this point forward has to be viewed as laughable failure.

7 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Sheff Utd, co owned by a Saudi prince whose family is "worth £18bn." His Royal Highness Met Utd owner McCabe whilst watching Chelsea. Said his ambition was PL and he was "ready to invest" in 2013 but he was not "an oil well of money." The Prince is "coy" about how much he himself is worth.

Sheff Utd play in a creaking old stadium and they have an "enviable" fanbase and have been known to play unsophisticated hoofball in the past...

Not worth the bother of moving house is it?

A creaking old stadium?... A fantastic ground Bramell lane, one of the best in the country...

28 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

A creaking old stadium?... A fantastic ground Bramell lane, one of the best in the country...

Try and play along with the gist of the thread, mate (Sheff Utd are exactly the same as Rovers; it's a step sideways, with all the hassle and expense of moving house) and don't get too bogged down with the details. 

6 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Try and play along with the gist of the thread, mate (Sheff Utd are exactly the same as Rovers; it's a step sideways, with all the hassle and expense of moving house) and don't get too bogged down with the details. 

Shelf UTD are a great club, nothing like the Gas...

Archived