IGNORED

What I am apathetic to

Slacker

Following on from the What I love/hate threads, I thought it would be nice to balance it out with a thread that people can air their views on things that they are truly indifferent to.

To get the ball rolling, I couldn't give a rats ass either way  about global warming.Donald Trump.Scottish Independence,social media and houmous. And pretty much everything else.

Facebook

Florida

Cat's

Chinese food

Lager

Strictly Come Prancing

Britains Got (no) Talent

The Simpsons

Celebrity football fans

ITVbe

Argentina

Channel 5 News

ManU/ManC/Chelsea/Arse

Scottish Independence

Sunday Roasts

League 2

NFL

...if anyone had issues with the above write to CBR, Cotham,BS6 and I wont reply as I don't care.

16 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

...if anyone had issues with the above write to CBR, Cotham,BS6 and I wont reply as I don't care.

Tried that but it seems you have been taken into Don't Care by the local authorities

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

The Premier League

"Prestige" cars

Horse racing - in fact horses in general

Nearly all films released in the last 20 years

Petty neighbourhood squabbles. Life's too short.

Good shout, Robbo !

Now that dog owners have to go round picking up their dog's shit; isn't it about time horse owners were forced to do the same ?

(Black bin liners will be required, of course, rather than little carrier bags).

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

Good shout, Robbo !

Now that dog owners have to go round picking up their dog's shit; isn't it about time horse owners were forced to do the same ?

(Black bin liners will be required, of course, rather than little carrier bags).

I do it for them outside my house, GB.

The roses love it.

That's horse shit, not dog shit you understand! 

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

The roses love it.

That's horse shit, not dog shit you understand!  

I bumped into your neighbours the other day and asked 'em what they really think of the horse shit from next door.

Both Mr & Mrs Rose just shrugged, 'he from next finks we luvs it, we couldnt care less about it if we'm 'onest, t'would be nice if 'e din't keep gettin it all over our path though' .

Sorry RR, but thas wot they toad I . 

Archived