IGNORED

Yet another mark Ashton thread

Met him for the second time last night on our train home.

first time I didn't really see much of him just a " alright " in passing by

however, one thing I got the vibe from was...

he's a very infectious personality, real smile and real ore about him. Didn't really talk any football, however.... He's definitely the sort of charismatic character, you would like around the club. And overall, I firmly feel we're in the right hands to move forward..... After a long drawn day, miserable performance. It was nice to be given a renewed stem of hope.... 

He is indeed very charismatic and people listen when he speaks and yes, he is the right bloke to be in a senior position at AG. 

I posted not long after Keith Burt was appointed that SL had finally realised that it's not possible to run a football club without "football" people in senior positions and now SL has appointed MA which is another realisation of the same.

MA has certainly endeared himself to many City fans and meeting and chatting to him on the train back from Hull is something that very few senior corporate men would do.

Most of them would gone by car or on the players coach.

6 hours ago, PeterStyvarsRightFoot said:

Met him for the second time last night on our train home.

first time I didn't really see much of him just a " alright " in passing by

however, one thing I got the vibe from was...

he's a very infectious personality, real smile and real ore about him. Didn't really talk any football, however.... He's definitely the sort of charismatic character, you would like around the club. And overall, I firmly feel we're in the right hands to move forward..... After a long drawn day, miserable performance. It was nice to be given a renewed stem of hope.... 

He's definitely got the minerals.

Archived