IGNORED

Aden Flint...tomorrow....

BS4 on Tour...

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.....will apparently be his 100th consecutive appearance for us.

He's played every minute of every game since August 9th 2014 - Sheff Utd away.

if this is true, it's a brill achievement, well done AF, as committed to our club as any I've seen...

Congratulations to Aden.

Would be interested to know which player holds the record for the most consecutive games/minutes played.  Probably a goal keeper, Mike Gibson?

Outfield player?  Who knows.

2 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Amazing how he hasn't got injured in nearly 2 years, puts the likes of Sturridge and Wilshere to shame.

It takes a brave man to go in hard on AF !

Mind you,  Swindle chinned him 3 times in 90 minutes, and that didn't make a blind bit of difference !

5 minutes ago, Malago said:

Congratulations to Aden.

Would be interested to know which player holds the record for the most consecutive games/minutes played.  Probably a goal keeper, Mike Gibson?

Outfield player?  Who knows.

I seem to remember Leighton Baines had some sort of incredible record in the league about a year ago.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Flinty must be up there though. Prem players only play 38/season and don`t always play in the cups, particularly the league cup. We need a serious statto on the case!

Just been on wiki the record is held by a Tranmere player with 375 consecutive appearances 401 with fa cup games ...wow guys name is Harold Bell 

2 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

It was between 1946 & 1955 so there were no substitutes but I can't find that out for sure ,someone may though.

Back in those times players played on with broken necks and shattered legs so I'm sure he did. I wonder how Sturridge would have fared in the 1950s?

Archived