IGNORED

Dwight Yorke fancies a crack at the Villa job...

Jack Dawe

...just put himself forward. Says he knows the club, and he even knows the Championship, cos he won it playing for Sunderland. I would add to this, he speaks English, so that's a good start. And if he doesn't get this one, he could always give Valencia a call. Job going there still I think. And he must know Spain, he must've been there once or twice. Probably watched a few el classicos too.

If we stay up, I really hope Dwight Yorke is boss at Villa, and we play Villa early doors in the season.... 

10 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

...just put himself forward. Says he knows the club, and he even knows the Championship, cos he won it playing for Sunderland. I would add to this, he speaks English, so that's a good start. And if he doesn't get this one, he could always give Valencia a call. Job going there still I think. And he must know Spain, he must've been there once or twice. Probably watched a few el classicos too.

If we stay up, I really hope Dwight Yorke is boss at Villa, and we play Villa early doors in the season.... 

I am not sure if this is praise (probably not), but I believe you are fast threatening Mad Cyril for the role of 'Biggest Arsehole' on this forum.

Please keep it up.

7 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I am not sure if this is praise (probably not), but I believe you are fast threatening Mad Cyril for the role of 'Biggest Arsehole' on this forum.

Please keep it up.

Doing my best, sir  :thumbsup:  Tis the only way for me to cope with nervous tension, which is bubbling and building ahead of tonight's crunch game.

Don't think I would fancy taking on the Villa job - can see them tumbling further into the abyss next season rather than coming straight back up.

Personally think you would have to be very brave or very stupid to take it on...possibly both in fact...

44 minutes ago, HLR said:

Don't think I would fancy taking on the Villa job - can see them tumbling further into the abyss next season rather than coming straight back up.

Personally think you would have to be very brave or very stupid to take it on...possibly both in fact...

You'd have to be brave or stupid, or both, to take on Jordan, so he's fully qualified.

2 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Oh please !!!

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't expect many to agree but Gary Neville might be a good fit for Villa (Not that he will get it)

Based on what? What has Neville achieved as a manager to make him a 'good fit' for a club who will want to win promotion from one of the most competitive leagues in Europe?

4 hours ago, HLR said:

Or as Brill said to Robert Clayton Dean in 'Enemy of the State' .... "You're either very smart or incredibly stupid".

The latter would obviously be the case when it comes to the owners of Aston Villa when they decided to give a job to Remi Garde. Quite possibly the most stupid managerial decision in a generation. 

Archived