IGNORED

Peter Odemwingie! Sounds Happy!

REDOXO

43 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I take it you've never been to Marseilles, Jack. It's like a cross between Liverpool and Tower Hamlets. 

I'm taking it that les bon gens de Marseilles, especially the regulers dans le old Stade Velodrome, haven't been to Bristol. And that they are as misguided as some on ici are about les motives for footballers going to un club, or another.

:thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I read somewhere that he was here to put his self in the shop window and hopes to stay in the prem.

He can put his dèrriere in Burton's shop window if he scores the winner this Samedi 

3 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I take it you've never been to Marseilles, Jack. It's like a cross between Liverpool and Tower Hamlets. 

Was going to post similar. Went in the 98 World Cup and it was hideous then, Christ know what it must be like now

5 hours ago, RedDave said:

As there is no transfer fee then it might be worth the gamble.  

Exactly an upfront payment will be part of the signing on fee that would keep him within or close to the pay structure on a monthly wage basis!

He's a top class player. Adds a lot to our attack and I really hope we can sign him up for the "twilight" of his career next season.

Love the song for him as well - based on "The Hokey Cokey".

Anyone know if our fans invented that - or has it been sung at previous clubs he has played for  ?

Archived