IGNORED

Chris Wood

shelts

what do you mean by a wrong un?

Chris sits in the south stand, in the row behind me, i think he is a season ticket holder.

He is there whenever he is not playing golf all over the world, so i assume he is a

city fan.

good luck to him currently in the masters, and hopefully he will make the ryder cup team in

september.

9 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

what do you mean by a wrong un?

Chris sits in the south stand, in the row behind me, i think he is a season ticket holder.

He is there whenever he is not playing golf all over the world, so i assume he is a

city fan.

good luck to him currently in the masters, and hopefully he will make the ryder cup team in

september.

In the net`s gas mate!

He is doing well, he hit a lot more greens and fairways in reg in round 2 vs round 1 but didn't putt as well. I think he had 3 3 putts. He is not carding many bogeys, after 2 rounds he hit only 6 bogeys or more to Speiths 5.

83% GIR in round 2 on a tough day, just needs some magic with the putter and the birdies will come. Easier said then than done though at Augusta I guess!

46 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

He is doing well, he hit a lot more greens and fairways in reg in round 2 vs round 1 but didn't putt as well. I think he had 3 3 putts. He is not carding many bogeys, after 2 rounds he hit only 6 bogeys or more to Speiths 5.

83% GIR in round 2 on a tough day, just needs some magic with the putter and the birdies will come. Easier said then than done though at Augusta I guess!

It was interesting listening to Spieth after his round yesterday when he said the wind was drying out the greens quickly on the back nine. He said with more wind expected today they could become ridiculously quick, that could bring the winning score back towards level par. Another level par round today and Chris might find himself even closer to the lead.

2 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

It was interesting listening to Spieth after his round yesterday when he said the wind was drying out the greens quickly on the back nine. He said with more wind expected today they could become ridiculously quick, that could bring the winning score back towards level par. Another level par round today and Chris might find himself even closer to the lead.

Yeah I think, like yesterday, more scores will be over or around par than under. Which is great because if anyone gets out and has the round of their life shooting in the 60's they'll fly up the leaderboard.

12 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

They mentioned that they expect the temperature to drop 10 degrees today on what it was yesterday!!

Looks like it's going to be difficult conditions & will really test everyone.

I love Masters Weekend, but boy, do Sky suck up to the whole thing.  What the eff are 'patrons'?  They are spectators!  

I loved watching Tom Watson for the last two days.  He's at a severe disadvantage distance wise, yet still remained competitive at 66 years of age.  I wonder what score he could've shot had he been able to hit 7 and 8 irons into tough greens rather than 5 iron or 3 wood.  What a player, and bloke.

Today is 'moving day'.  Need to see some red figures today....unless wind blows all day....in which case par will be great.

Archived