IGNORED

How Are You Celebrating Safety?

And Its Smith

I believe we are safe.

Looking at the remaining Charlton games, I think it'll be difficult for them to stay up.

If Nottingham Forest lose their next game, I think it will go to the last game between them and MKD.

I just can't celebrate it until the fat lady has sung the final note. We only have to look at our 'friends' in Horfield a couple of years ago to know that. Looking incredibly positive mind and I'm sure it'll only be a matter of a week or so until we are mathematically safe. 

2 hours ago, Craven arms said:

Would of been more than safe by now with Warnock in change.

No we wouldn't, there's 1 or 2 points difference between what Warnock has done and what lee has done, neither would be guaranteed safety as it is, but as good as safe. And we haven't had to watch our team cheat for 90 minutes every game in the process. 

Despite all that you and a few others don't have a positive thing to say since LJ was appointed

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Come on guy and gals!  We are safe.  Relax.  Or even chillax if you must.

Quit your celebrating.  I challenge you.  That's not even a word.  Although putting the x on a triple....

I'm not celebrating...yet but am enjoying a slightly more relaxed feeling thinking that I'd rather be in our position than some.

I am celebrating the fact that today we played some good attractive football and made high flying Sheffield Wednesday look very ordinary. That was nice.

21 hours ago, downendcity said:

Up in London treating Mrs D as part of her special birthday.

Looked on OTIB about 4.30 and said " let's see if City will spoil the week-end" - couldn't be more wrong so well done the lads.

Off to celebrate with an evening at the Royal Ballet ( mrs D's treat, not mine) 

Match Day thread from Covent Garden

Nice little away trip. Stands full - even the upper levels so take note City!

The corps de ballet played a 6-6-6 formation from the start and kept it very tight although as the first half wore on they split and played wide on the flanks and you could get a coach and horses through he gap n the middle - in fact they did.

Second half they bought on a big guy up front on his own. He was good in the air ( lots of tricks and spins) but he couldn't shake off his marker, who was just a tiny little thing , but she kept holding on to him ( I don't know why refs keep allowing this to go on un penalised) His ball retention was good, although I think this was mainly down to strong tights and a hefty codpiece.

They bought on a second guy to play two up top towards the end but from where I was all he had to offer was pouncing about and a lot of wafting.

City fans moan that players like Bobby Reid need to bulk up, but you should have seen most of them on display last night- all skin and bones and would be blown over by a gust of wind. 

It ended a draw with Mrs D much more satisfied with the result than me!

Archived