IGNORED

A boring 4-1 win!

Aipearcey

I know that everyone has there own reasons for going to football, for some they just want to watch the match other it's about going along and having a sing song with your family and mates but have to say how disappointed I was with the atmosphere around me in the dolman today. 4-0 up all but sucuring safety and sat there singing and clapping along by myself. The rest of the people just sat in silence apart from the occasional groan when there was a miss placed pass. At the start of the season the football was poor and I get that people weren't happy but for gods sake and people make the most of when the good times are here because you never know when it's going to end even if it's just clapping along to the songs around.

5 hours ago, Aipearcey said:

I know that everyone has there own reasons for going to football, for some they just want to watch the match other it's about going along and having a sing song with your family and mates but have to say how disappointed I was with the atmosphere around me in the dolman today. 4-0 up all but sucuring safety and sat there singing and clapping along by myself. The rest of the people just sat in silence apart from the occasional groan when there was a miss placed pass. At the start of the season the football was poor and I get that people weren't happy but for gods sake and people make the most of when the good times are here because you never know when it's going to end even if it's just clapping along to the songs around.

Another 'bash the dolman stand thread'?

Depends where you sit in the Dolman, and no, it's not that bad.

It'd be good to get all those who like to sing and make a bit of noise but don't want to be in the Atyeo, to go in the south stand next season.

All the ones who don't like the noise, currently sat there will be gone to the West stand and the SS creates a real good noise when it gets going.

53 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

It'd be good to get all those who like to sing and make a bit of noise but don't want to be in the Atyeo, to go in the south stand next season.

All the ones who don't like the noise, currently sat there will be gone to the West stand and the SS creates a real good noise when it gets going.

SS was good yesterday. Went a bit quiet after they scored but that`s just normal nervous City I reckon - 3 goals up but convinced we can still **** it up!

Archived