IGNORED

Negan and The Walking Dead

reddogkev

On the Talking Dead afterwards they had a couple of people who are executives on the show and one of them said they filmed the final scene is such a way that even with pause on the tv that you couldn't identify who the victim is. Very clever stuff.

Has anyone read the comics? :dunno:

I don't mind a spoiler........:whistle:

41 minutes ago, Robbored said:

On the Talking Dead afterwards they had a couple of people who are executives on the show and one of them said they filmed the final scene is such a way that even with pause on the tv that you couldn't identify who the victim is. Very clever stuff.

Has anyone read the comics? :dunno:

I don't mind a spoiler........:whistle:

It was Glenn in the comic.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Hopefully the boring one from Alexandria that tagged along. No one would miss him.

That's who I thought it would be - he's been tagging along for the past few episodes and won't really be missed :laugh:

There is a Youtube video out there (sorry I am too lazy to bother going to find it) where somebody slowed down the audio on the last scene.  That makes it very clear who it was that took a bat to the face as you can hear the others screaming the name of the dead person. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Yeah was a great last episode, will be interesting to see how they get out of this one !

Who do you think was getting the battering at the end ?

Well, the unlucky victim survived the first blow, so has to be someone incredibly tough.  I think they'll go for high shock value - could see it being Abraham or Daryl.

21 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

There is a Youtube video out there (sorry I am too lazy to bother going to find it) where somebody slowed down the audio on the last scene.  That makes it very clear who it was that took a bat to the face as you can hear the others screaming the name of the dead person. 

Must be a fake, because I'm pretty sure even the cast members didn't know who the victim was.

52 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

The comic shows the death in very gory detail. 

I don't know how much the show deviates from the comic, I got bored after season 1.

I agree there was a lot of tedious melodrama in the first 2 seasons that did seem to stall the flow of the episodes - this seems to be an American thing, because Breaking Bad is the same.

With respect The Walking Dead, If I remember right, you don't get time for breath from season 3 onwards.

It definitely wasn't Rick or Carl as Negan was talking about them as he was laying in to the victim. In the comic it was Glenn, the cop out would be Aaron, but I have a sneaky feeling it will be Abraham as he had a lot exposure in this episode.

29 minutes ago, Big C said:

It definitely wasn't Rick or Carl as Negan was talking about them as he was laying in to the victim. In the comic it was Glenn, the cop out would be Aaron, but I have a sneaky feeling it will be Abraham as he had a lot exposure in this episode.

The more I think about it, only Abraham's larger head could sustain that first blow, you've got to think it would have killed most of the others outright.

Archived