IGNORED

Beamback: Brentford vs City

View from the Dolman

There will be a beamback in the Sports Bar & Grill for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship match between Brentford and Bristol City.

Victory at Griffin Park for Lee Johnson’s side could be enough to guarantee City’s Championship status for another season.

All 1,590 away tickets sold out last week, meaning the only place to see the game for fans without tickets is at Ashton Gate.

The Sports Bar & Grill will open its doors from 11am, with FREE entry on a first-come, first-served basis.

Remember, the Sports Bar & Grill has the largest indoor pub screen in the UK ready to beam all the action from Griffin Park back to BS3.

Supporters will be able to reserve a table in advance (minimum spend of £10 per head). Click here to book, alternatively call 0117 963 0642 or e-mail bristolsportsbar@bristol-sport.co.uk.

City are able to provide this service in conjunction with the Football League, Brentford FC and ADI.

Brentford stream their reserve games live on You Tube, bless em!

So what we know is the technology is there and available to show away games at AG. I understand SL has a feed to Guernsey, so I guess as time moves on we can expect more games in the sports bar providing the away allocation has sold out!...We hope!  

Someone did a piece in one of the fanzines that mentioned it, seems like the clubs should be joining up to make this possible all over the division...

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Brentford stream their reserve games live on You Tube, bless em!

So what we know is the technology is there and available to show away games at AG. I understand SL has a feed to Guernsey, so I guess as time moves on we can expect more games in the sports bar providing the away allocation has sold out!...We hope!  

Someone did a piece in one of the fanzines that mentioned it, seems like the clubs should be joining up to make this possible all over the division...

It is possible all over the division due to the FL's fibre network. But like you say the FL also like to restrict it to games where the away allocation has sold out first.

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

It is possible all over the division due to the FL's fibre network. But like you say the FL also like to restrict it to games where the away allocation has sold out first.

Exactly VFTD. However away allocations have been filled this season (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) but this is the first one....Hoping for more!

Archived