IGNORED

Michael Mcindoe

pride of the west

Doesn't strike me as the sort who would invest in that type of scheme - more property.

Mcindoe will be probably end up being found at some point in the future - as part of some footings under a tower block or motorway somewhere.

27 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

It's been revealed that a championship boss who was a close friend to mcindoe lost £400k. Could this be LJ? 

Nb. Couldn't find previous postings on his little scheme for whatever reason so feel free to merge mods

Seems the obvious person, looking at current championship managers I can't see another possibility based on links with previous clubs?

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Seems the obvious person, looking at current championship managers I can't see another possibility based on links with previous clubs?

LJ seems brighter than that, previous news articles about how he invested most of his money in properties and made a tidy profit on some in Clifton.

However I can't think of another manager who would have known him during his playing days.. ?

51 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I'd have said so, IIRC there was a property angle to McIndoe's Ponzi scam and LJ considers himself King Midas when it comes to property.

LJ did up a house and sold it for a bit more, hardly makes him a property investor but one silly EP article seems to have given everyone the impression he's the next Kirstie Allsop.

I doubt there's any truth to the rumour and I doubt LJ is dumb enough to give 400k to a "mate".

6 minutes ago, Nibor said:

LJ did up a house and sold it for a bit more, hardly makes him a property investor but one silly EP article seems to have given everyone the impression he's the next Kirstie Allsop.

I doubt there's any truth to the rumour and I doubt LJ is dumb enough to give 400k to a "mate".

Formation, Formation, Formation.

Coming to a little television station soon. Just as soon as I pitch the idea.

23 minutes ago, shepton red said:

Now without sounding to pedantic. Is that a Championship Manager or someone who plays Championship Manager?

I only ask because my son is a student who spends alot of time on them computer games, should I be worried?

Only if he's recently borrowed #400k from you to "buy a car".

18 minutes ago, Ray White said:

I think it is probably LJ. They used to hang around together a lot in their playing days. Also LJ doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Have you never heard an interview with him?  I cannot think of anything he's said that would lead you to believe he's not particularly bright.  You're entitled to your opinion of course, but in my opinion what a hugely disrespectful thing to say...

7 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Have you never heard an interview with him?  I cannot think of anything he's said that would lead you to believe he's not particularly bright.  You're entitled to your opinion of course, but in my opinion what a hugely disrespectful thing to say...

I agree, LJ comes across as pretty sharp to me.

Not that being bright is a requirement for football management, Harry Redknapp for instance is an excellent manager IMHO but you couldn't see him getting onto Mastermind.

12 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I agree, LJ comes across as pretty sharp to me.

Not that being bright is a requirement for football management, Harry Redknapp for instance is an excellent manager IMHO but you couldn't see him getting onto Mastermind.

........although it would be interesting if "Arry had to publish his tax returns - bet he masterminded some dodgy deals to avoid HMRC.

I'm surprised his name wasn't among the 11 million items of data from Panama!

14 hours ago, Tomarse said:

LJ seems brighter than that, previous news articles about how he invested most of his money in properties and made a tidy profit on some in Clifton.

However I can't think of another manager who would have known him during his playing days.. ?

Mick McCarthy when he was at Wolves?

10 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

I agree as he comes across as very articulate and enthusiastic to boot and yes he made a hefty sum on a house in 

Redland whereas you probably have a bedsit in Twerton.

5 hours ago, PaulieBS5 said:

I agree as he comes across as very articulate and enthusiastic to boot and yes he made a hefty sum on a house in 

Redland whereas you probably have a bedsit in Twerton.

Tbf any mug could make cash in property in this country, especially the south, it's a mugs game. It's not like Johnson bought miners or gold around 2000, shorted RBS in 07 or piled in to Google on its IPO

Archived