IGNORED

The Jungle Book

Fiale

Just got back from watching it. Great movie, and one of the few films I have seen lately that actually works and looks amazing in 3D. Adults will probably enjoy the film as much if not more than the kids, definitely worth going to see guys.

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Booked for Sunday in imax and can't wait. Hope it won't be too much for the little one. 

1 hour ago, twodogs said:

That's good to know, can go on my list for next week.

Saw Batman V Superman yesterday with my 2 eldest. Not great.

Do we have a film thread?

I think they will like it, you can always show them the below trailer to see how they react as it is a good taster of the more violent stuff - the film has good pacing with quiet and funny spots to soften the more violent scenes, but in essence it is a tiger full of malice trying to kill a "mancub" and it does not really hold back on that. The CGI though, is brilliant, as I said been let down a lot by 3D movies (to the point I tend to prefer watching 2D ones more now) but by accident I watched the 3D version and it really works.

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 15:51, Fordy62 said:

Booked for Sunday in imax and can't wait.

*Hope it won't be too much for the little one. 

*....dont worry Fordy, kids prices at cinemas are greatly discounted, it wont be too much for the nipper, - (tight arse! :) )

PS.. Hope everyone has a good time.

4 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

*....dont worry Fordy, kids prices at cinemas are greatly discounted, it wont be too much for the nipper, - (tight arse! :) )

PS.. Hope everyone has a good time.

Ha. Funny you should mention... The Mrs just suggested I buy some popcorn when we get there...

My response... You're quite welcome to take some popcorn!

On 15 April 2016 at 15:01, Fiale said:

Just got back from watching it. Great movie, and one of the few films I have seen lately that actually works and looks amazing in 3D. Adults will probably enjoy the film as much if not more than the kids, definitely worth going to see guys.

Loved it. 

55 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Would you judge me if I told you mine is three and a half?!

Nope because you're their parent and its your judgement to make, it was just in my opinion that's all :) 

There were other kids in the cinema of all different ages, some as young as yours. 

48 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Nope because you're their parent and its your judgement to make, it was just in my opinion that's all :) 

There were other kids in the cinema of all different ages, some as young as yours. 

Sorry Dolls, from your response it appears you may have taken my response in the wrong way! I wasn't getting shirty at all!

Ace film though. Elba was particularly good. Everyone likes an English bad guy!

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Sorry Dolls, from your response it appears you may have taken my response in the wrong way! I wasn't getting shirty at all!

Ace film though. Elba was particularly good. Everyone likes an English bad guy!

I didn't think you were getting shirty you donut, I was just responding to your comment :P 

Archived