IGNORED

Soccer AM

kiwicolin

1 minute ago, Scrumpy said:

Fletch & Sav is what to watch Saturday morning.

Nonsense.

Lovejoy on the Drama Channel.

It's the only reason I got another season ticket, so that when the ground in finished in can watch Lovejoy, Tinker and Eric in Jumbo-vision on any of the three dozen big screens they are going to install in the upper tier.

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Nonsense.

Lovejoy on the Drama Channel.

It's the only reason I got another season ticket, so that when the ground in finished in can watch Lovejoy, Tinker and Eric in Jumbo-vision on any of the three dozen big screens they are going to install in the upper tier.

Lovejoy is on Sunday Brunch on C4? :whistle:

16 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Says Robbored the bean pole! :P 

I " filled out" when I did two things around the same time 30 odd years ago. I quit smoking and gave up playing regular football - got fed up with 17 year old skinning me for pace.....:facepalm:

19 hours ago, Robbored said:

I " filled out" when I did two things around the same time 30 odd years ago. I quit smoking and gave up playing regular football - got fed up with 17 year old skinning me for pace.....:facepalm:

Same here RR. Finished as a RB for Rangeworthy and played my last match on Thornbury Town's ground. Played my earlier years as Right Wing and when older went into defence and nearly got my first ever booking at Thornbury for 'tackling' the kid half my age on their wing so decided to call it a day at 32. Was like a pipe cleaner in my early days, but now !!!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

From her wikipedia page:

'Chamberlain is teetotal[11] and vegetarian.[12] She has also learnt to fire eat. [13] she likes a good sausage.'

right own up lads who did that

I took up fire eating when I was in Sri Lanka , or at least it felt like it .

They don't hold back on the chillies those guys ! 

:excl:

Archived