IGNORED

Gary Johnson does it again

Murraysrightplum

Well done Gary!

Still have a soft spot for him after one of the most enjoyable seasons I've experienced in over 50 years following BCFC.

COME ON ROBBORED!!!

Surely you can bring yourself to say something positive about him......can't you???

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'll bite! Nope, NW has seven promotions....

Colin... managed 16 English clubs, seven promotions... 67 years old

GJ... managed 9 English clubs, 5 promotions... 60 years old

Do the maths on the success rate

26 minutes ago, bcfcfinker said:

Colin... managed 16 English clubs, seven promotions... 67 years old

GJ... managed 9 English clubs, 5 promotions... 60 years old

Do the maths on the success rate

Don't forget that GJ also managed Latvia. Good as he is, NW has never managed a national team. 

19 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

A fifth promotion for GJ - two Conference titles, one League Two title, League One runners-up, League One play-off winners.

And of course a Championship play-off final.

Not a bad record over the past 15 years.

Don't start Robbored off!!....

2 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Don't start Robbored off!!....

I'm not here to wind anyone up, simply pointing out some facts.

NW has been a successful manager (and so is GJ). The problem (I have) is how this success has been achieved.

Maybe I have standards?

On 18/04/2016 at 10:33, Woodsy said:

Got no love for Cheltenham as a place, or a football club - but delighted for GJ

Hope FGR can complete the Gloucestershire double and follow them, but they've hit bad form right at the wrong time.....

I hope FGR follow them up too.

And become the top two clubs in Gloucestershire - with the Gas a distant third after their play-off disappointment ;):fingerscrossed:

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:29, Red-Robbo said:

I hope FGR follow them up too.

And become the top two clubs in Gloucestershire - with the Gas a distant third after their play-off disappointment ;):fingerscrossed:

You do wonder from the blue few`s point of view, would they be better not going up? If they don`t they play Exeter, Yeovil, Newport, Cheltenham, maybe FGR, maybe Plymouth, maybe Oxford, maybe Portsmouth with decent (for them) crowds. If they do get promoted, maybe one of Oxford, Plymouth or Portsmouth might go up with them but apart from that they`ll only have Swindon as a local game.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

You do wonder from the blue few`s point of view, would they be better not going up? If they don`t they play Exeter, Yeovil, Newport, Cheltenham, maybe FGR, maybe Plymouth, maybe Oxford, maybe Portsmouth with decent (for them) crowds. If they do get promoted, maybe one of Oxford, Plymouth or Portsmouth might go up with them but apart from that they`ll only have Swindon as a local game.

Ah, but the traditional seat smashing at the County Ground will be a bonus for the travelling millions....

Archived