IGNORED

Bristol City Fan Missing

Cider-Head23

Movies nearly always have happy endings and for a reason; it makes life worthwhile. Without them our very modern day dna might change a little to one of negativity, despair and nonchalence. 

Great to know that positivity turns to help which turns to a happy outcome. Humanity is profoundly sound and in good order. Hope the guy gets himself into a happier healthier state and does not place those who care for him deeply into such a situation again.

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 09:14, Chloe1992 said:

What his family must have been thinking when that body on the Avon Gorge was found this morning :facepalm:

Glad to hear he's been found safe and well... and so he bloody should be grounded!! :thumbsup:

I was feeling like crap especially because people kept messaging me about it asking if it was him and the police for a while wouldn't tell me,

But on another note only just seen this so would just like to say thank you for all the thoughts and help in finding him

Much love guys

xx

23 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

I was feeling like crap especially because people kept messaging me about it asking if it was him and the police for a while wouldn't tell me,

But on another note only just seen this so would just like to say thank you for all the thoughts and help in finding him

Much love guys

xx

Glad to hear all is ok :) 

Archived