IGNORED

Andre Dis-gray-ceful

redsince66

Doesn't this just sum it up. Andre Gray has been named the Championships Player of the Year for the 15/16 season. I don't have one bit of doubt that if we would have signed him he still would of won the awardwith us. Quality player and was devastated to see the move break down, and I'll tell you what; If we go in again this summer for another big gun (Gray now out of our reach due to this dilly dally board) and miss out, I will be selling my season ticket, and I don't think I'll be the only one. Our performance this year shows we need the big names, and we need to be prepared to pay for them, especially as a club with big ambitions and a big stadium!

1 hour ago, redsince66 said:

and I'll tell you what; If we go in again this summer for another big gun (Gray now out of our reach due to this dilly dally board) and miss out, I will be selling my season ticket, and I don't think I'll be the only one.

To who?...

5 hours ago, redsince66 said:

Doesn't this just sum it up. Andre Gray has been named the Championships Player of the Year for the 15/16 season. I don't have one bit of doubt that if we would have signed him he still would of won the awardwith us. Quality player and was devastated to see the move break down, and I'll tell you what; If we go in again this summer for another big gun (Gray now out of our reach due to this dilly dally board) and miss out, I will be selling my season ticket, and I don't think I'll be the only one. Our performance this year shows we need the big names, and we need to be prepared to pay for them, especially as a club with big ambitions and a big stadium!

You sound like you got a drop of sand in yer vagina there fella 

7 hours ago, redsince66 said:

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN????!!!!!??????!!!!!??????!!!!!?????

8 hours ago, redsince66 said:

He wanted to go to Burnley, mate. He didn't want to come here. There are many things we can point a finger at SL and the board for, but I don't think this is one of them.

Archived