IGNORED

kevthered

10 minutes ago, kevthered said:

Hi Guys

Been reading this forum now for donkeys years and thought I would register. Love this club, my first game was back on March 1st 1969 when we beat Fulham 6-0 and been hooked ever since. Just thought I would say hello 

Please ensure you adhere to forum rules, starting tonight. 

Win = play off talk. 

Lose = relegation looms. 

13 minutes ago, kevthered said:

Hi Guys

Been reading this forum now for donkeys years and thought I would register. Love this club, my first game was back on March 1st 1969 when we beat Fulham 6-0 and been hooked ever since. Just thought I would say hello 

Always nice to greet another Kev who happens to be red.  My first game was sometime in the early 90's, so you trump me there.  On another note, how do people remember what game they first saw?  Neither I or my dad thought to keep any type of record / memento.  My dad had a bit of a shocker here really, surely you'd keep something to remind you of the first time you took your son to the footie...

17 minutes ago, kevthered said:

Hi Guys

Whooooo Hello Kevthered

Have you got a couple of brothers,Bambertheamber and Deanthegreen :sub:

I remembered it coz of the 6-0 scoreline and looked up the date on computer about 5 years ago,.my brother took me and we went in with the Fulham supporters but did not matter as there was only about 10 of them, sadly my brother had a funny turn and goes over north Bristol and watch their munters (you always get one in your family and he is it) 

26 minutes ago, kevthered said:

Hi Guys

Have you seen a grown man naked?

:blink:

Uncle TFR

32 minutes ago, kevthered said:

Hi Guys

yeah that's a game ill never forget.

As a 14yo chose not to go to the game with my dad for some reason (a bloody girl)

Nearly cried when I saw the result come through on the teleprinter

Welcome to the Mental Asylum Kev.

Just a few rules! :D

Blankets and Teddy Bears must be carried at all time.

You're not allowed to have an opinion!

It's always Lee Johnson's Fault.

Lee Tomlin is not Fat.

Never go to an away match on Coach One :laugh:

4 hours ago, kevthered said:

Hi Guys

Get out whilst you still have a chance.

4 hours ago, kevthered said:

Hi Guys

Hello Kev and welcome :) 

Do you like pies?

I do.

My favourite flavour of pie is steak pie. What is yours?

And what is your position on cress?

Archived