IGNORED

Marseille chant down the gate.

Redcliffe1990

Some of you might know the name of this but one of the chants sung by Marseille and PSG involves a section of the crowd behind one goal chant a few lines, followed by the fans behind the opposite goal responding with a few words of their own. I don't know what they're saying to each other but it's quality when you hear it live. They continue this back and forth a few times.

So let's get this organised down the gate?

Could start by just chanting cider at each other.

Atyeo kicks it off, South Stand replies and so forth innit.

9 minutes ago, Hartcliffe red said:

Celtic vs Hearts - Celtic Fans: Come on you Bhoys…:

Celtic do it well

It's a good video that. We'd just need cooperation between the Atyeo and South Stand. I bet there's a good percentage in the SS who'd sing if more people already sung, if that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Redcliffe1990 said:

Some of you might know the name of this but one of the chants sung by Marseille and PSG involves a section of the crowd behind one goal chant a few lines, followed by the fans behind the opposite goal responding with a few words of their own. I don't know what they're saying to each other but it's quality when you hear it live. They continue this back and forth a few times.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.         :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Redcliffe1990 said:

If the SS don't then can we call them ****'s?

I've always thought that "Red Army" would be much better if sung from one stand with the other responding, rather than the mixed up rambling version you get within one stand. It could be quite visual too if each stand threw their arm (not literally:blink:) in the direction of the other during the chant. Could work at some away grounds also where you have split away support. Brentford top tier "Red Army" followed by bottom tier terrace "Red Army".

8 minutes ago, hantsred said:

I've always thought that "Red Army" would be much better if sung from one stand with the other responding, rather than the mixed up rambling version you get within one stand. It could be quite visual too if each stand threw their arm (not literally:blink:) in the direction of the other during the chant. Could work at some away grounds also where you have split away support. Brentford top tier "Red Army" followed by bottom tier terrace "Red Army".

Good shout

3 hours ago, Redcliffe1990 said:

Nah shout 'Lager' at each other, then something about a Mega Red Thing, end every line with 'boy'.  Then more of the great 'Lager' shouting.  

2 hours ago, hantsred said:

Better be careful throwing arms about, maybe misconstrued...

image.jpeg

Archived