IGNORED

Who would you like to see play the last 2 games

bs20ciderarmy

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Given the changes in the loan system, I would hope that we don't let too many players go before we have replacements in place. That should be the learning from last summer.

That said, the one player from yesterday that I think it is safe to assume won't be here next season is Agard. Had a shocker. The "shot" on the turn that went out for a throw in just about summed it up.

As for Williams, I would keep him. He is a left footed defender who can play at both centre back or left back. Seemed to fit in well with Golbourne. When Vyner came on, Pearce had to shuffle across & wasn't tested, which was a relief as previously not looked so good when playing as left centre back. As pretty clear Baker not staying, having a defender who is comfortable on the left is a must, especially as on recent evidence playing Joe Bryan as a left back doesn't suit him & is a waste of his talents.

Not sure whether lack of Odemwingie implies anything or not. It is not as if LJ needs to know whether he can play at this level.

Also hoping that Sunderland stay up. Much more likely to keep hold of Matthews on that basis.

Agree with much of your post.

Think Agard and shocker is a bit harsh.  I don't think he had a great game, but for 25 minutes yesterday very few of our players did!  I thought second half he looked a bit more like his last season form, working hard, linking up, being fouled.  When the team was announced I was sort of hoping we'd play a 4231 (instead of 4312) and KA would play on right side...which us where he played a lot for Rotherham.  I do think he'll be on his way, assuming we bring in a forward to compete with Kodjia, Burns, Wilbraham and Garita.

Archived