IGNORED

Bolaise adds 5m on his price

REDOXO

3 minutes ago, wallaceboy said:

Did we even establish if we had a sell on clause added when we sold him.I know there was rumours that it was as much as 25%.more like 10% I expect.

Yes there is...Some of that money was applied to the Gayle approach as City were selling the clause back if the deal went through!

If someone thinks a totally unmarked header at the far post adds £5mill well so be it.

I saw Bolasie's debut at Yeovil and he was rank average. He never got any better.

Bolasie and Rose are the two reasons I won't be worried if we ever get to the Premiershit.

2 minutes ago, Chivs said:

If someone thinks a totally unmarked header at the far post adds £5mill well so be it.

I saw Bolasie's debut at Yeovil and he was rank average. He never got any better.

Bolasie and Rose are the two reasons I won't be worried if we ever get to the Premiershit.

Gotta be there. Point is it gets noticed and does his value a lot of good...

8 minutes ago, Chivs said:

#:laugh:

6 minutes ago, Reddie The Eagle Edwards said:

Appear to be lots of empty seats, poor considering the proximity to wembley for both teams

I thought the same. Many appear to be the "posh" Club Wembley seats (eg middle tier and those around the dugouts) however, the back of the upper tier (Watford end) is also empty. Could it be we sold more for a pocy paint pot trophy than these teams manage in a FA Cup semi-final? 

23 minutes ago, Chivs said:

I have no particular feelings about Bolasie, but that statement is complete nonsense.

27 minutes ago, Chivs said:

He was rank average when he was here until he went to Palace, he improved vastly... definitely isn't worth 20M but if it gets us a few bob then who am I to complain ;)

2 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

He was rank average when he was here until he went to Palace, he improved vastly... definitely isn't worth 20M but if it gets us a few bob then who am I to complain ;)

Nor were about 50 Prem players, but clubs still pay it..:laugh:!

6 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

I have no particular feelings about Bolasie, but that statement is complete nonsense.

Name a single game he played for City where he wasn't average!

I seem to remember him coming on late and scoring an important goal to stop a relegation threat but can't remember anything else he did for us....

7 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Name a single game he played for City where he wasn't average!

I seem to remember him coming on late and scoring an important goal to stop a relegation threat but can't remember anything else he did for us....

My main memory of him is getting sent off in the snow v Leeds at home for flying in to two waist high tackles in about five minutes.

39 minutes ago, wallaceboy said:

Notice Gayle has now signed a new contract at palace so he won't be coming in the summer.shame.

Gray is a far better prospect.

Gayle, imo, also has a bit of an attitude problem at least his public persona is as such. Quite happy he did not come at the time and it would be a big mistake if we were going back in for a player who turned us down previously.

47 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Considering City have struggled to reach the giddy heights of 20th in the Championship I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking. 

22 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Gray is a far better prospect.

Gayle, imo, also has a bit of an attitude problem at least his public persona is as such. Quite happy he did not come at the time and it would be a big mistake if we were going back in for a player who turned us down previously.

I wasn't actually being serious. think that fact that he has just signed a new contract. says it all really.wouldn't want him here now either.

21 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Considering City have struggled to reach the giddy heights of 20th in the Championship I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking. 

I did say "ever".  And that's a long time.  Especially if you are a Gashead.

9 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Funny really, as Zaha was always the big star at Palace until he squandered his career by going to United (a la Scott Sinclair going to City).

Also, for all the talk of us aspiring to Swansea City's model...they are crap

Stayed in the league hardly crap.

11 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Funny really, as Zaha was always the big star at Palace until he squandered his career by going to United (a la Scott Sinclair going to City).

Also, for all the talk of us aspiring to Swansea City's model...they are crap

Yeah swansea are crap we are much better than them, especially in terms of leadership on and off the pitch.

Archived