IGNORED

GUTTED

stroud

2 minutes ago, stroud said:

Feel sick this morning got through on the phone as I sit nervously eating my cornflakes only to find the singing section is sold out and to make matters worse not much chance of potd on the day next season one very sad cidered

I know. That punctuation famine has hit me hard too. 

3 minutes ago, stroud said:

Feel sick this morning got through on the phone as I sit nervously eating my cornflakes only to find the singing section is sold out and to make matters worse not much chance of potd on the day next season one very sad cidered

But were the cornflakes good?

17 minutes ago, stroud said:

Makes me sick to read this, I've got OCD.

9 minutes ago, stroud said:

nearly spat them out the misses just smiled and said that will save some money then, they just don't understand!!!!!!!

I know this has been done to death but why oh why did we not find a  bigger singing  section .

Cheer up. Come and join the singing section in the Dolman. He's a nice bloke.

13 minutes ago, stroud said:

nearly spat them out the misses just smiled and said that will save some money then, they just don't understand!!!!!!!

I know this has been done to death but why oh why did we not find a  bigger singing  section .

We need singers in the other three stands, mate. 

22 minutes ago, stroud said:

Rule one: Never chat footy with the missus.

Just now, stroud said:

Because the club Is going to squeeze us till we disperse to the other 3 stands and are dilluted.

11 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Because the club Is going to squeeze us till we disperse to the other 3 stands and are dilluted.

You know when you've been Tango'ed....

Its because if youre all 'squashed' in together in one corner you might create a 'crush'. 

They want The Gate to have a 'cordial' atmosphere. 

Keep singing wherever you are, have an Ice time... Lovely  'Jubbly ' :)

Having so few City fans in the Ateyo stand is ridiculous.

What was the point of this ?

Having an end years ago just grew organically.

If I wanted to sing and shout for 90 mins with my mates , why not organise it for everyone to get tickets in the SS. It's a lot easy nowadays with social media to arrange this .

If a couple of thousand ultras got tickets for specific blocks in the SS you would a created a home singing end. Do we really live in such a tightly controlled society that we are only allowed to sing in permitted sections of a football ground with permission granted by the club.

4 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Cheer up. Come and join the singing section in the Dolman. He's a nice bloke.

Don't come and sing next to me on the Dolman. I want a good sleep during a match 

Archived