IGNORED

GUTTED

stroud

10 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Per Wiki re cornflakes, even if not true, this entertains me:

Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.[6

Certainly heard that before, and I'd agree with him, nothing to get excited about there

Now, a bowl of Crunchy Nut corn flakes, with warm milk - that's something to get excited about.....

im with you bs3 cant belive a spanking new ground and we only have space for 700 as our end for flags,standing etc!!!!!

Just had a quick look at other clubs and found this very interesting.

Middlesboro allocated 2000 for standing,flags etc

Ipswich allocated 1400

sheff utd allocated 3000

Grimsby yes Grimsby allocated 1000 plus pay on the day

4 minutes ago, stroud said:

im with you bs3 cant belive a spanking new ground and we only have space for 700 as our end for flags,standing etc!!!!!

Ipswich allocated 1400

sheff utd allocated 3000

Where has the number 700 come from?

5 hours ago, stroud said:

Feel sick this morning got through on the phone as I sit nervously eating my cornflakes only to find the singing section is sold out and to make matters worse not much chance of potd on the day next season one very sad cidered

Then get yourself a seat in back row centre of South stand. Stand if you wish and start some of us singing! There's 6,000 of us to lead!

4 minutes ago, stroud said:

Ipswich allocated 1400

sheff utd allocated 3000

Why does it have to be allocated? I don't remember ever asking permission to sing at a ground and I rarely went into the east end or atyeo. Organise it amongst yourselves and turn up

10 minutes ago, stroud said:

Ipswich allocated 1400

sheff utd allocated 3000

Thinking about this the other night, to make the singing/Ultra/82/tin-foil/flag/drumming section as inclusive as possible, maybe the club should have scrapped season tickets for that area, make it all POTD:  anybody prepared to queue up in good time could be involved in the fun.  Surely no-one could criticise that action to make everyone potentially a part of the football family?

5 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Cheer up. Come and join the singing section in the Dolman. He's a nice bloke.

Like the old days when Tony Harling was the voice of the Dolman......................BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRISTOL            BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRISTOL.

4 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

oLike the old days when Tony Harling was the voice of the Dolman......................BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRISTOL            BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRISTOL.

Tony Harling was the voice of the Grandstand (later to be known as the Williams). Sat too near to me when I was stood in the Enclosure!

10 hours ago, stroud said:

Feel sick this morning got through on the phone as I sit nervously eating my cornflakes only to find the singing section is sold out and to make matters worse not much chance of potd on the day next season one very sad cidered

One seat is currently showing available to purchase (someone must have let it go) N35 Row 4 Seat 10.

23 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

They made him feel sick, I think.

18 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Per Wiki re cornflakes, even if not true, this entertains me:

Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.[6

In my school days my science teacher advised us that eating the cardboard packet was more nutritious than eating the corn flakes themselves. I think around about that time my Dad started calling me Sunny Jim I thought because I had recently learnt the art of talking back; but soon thereafter a packet of Force Wheatflakes started replacing the Cornflake packet in the Larder and Dad said it was because Parkinson said they were worse than eating the cardboard. 

Do they still make Force? I loved it. And may the force be with all of you.

On 25/04/2016 at 16:03, Rudolf Hucker said:

Tony Harling was the voice of the Grandstand (later to be known as the Williams). Sat too near to me when I was stood in the Enclosure!

I always thought it was the bloke at the back of the Dolman. I used to sit in Block B . Shame we didnt have OTIB in those days to identify these 'personalities' Didnt Tony come from London area ?

8 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

I always thought it was the bloke at the back of the Dolman. I used to sit in Block B . Shame we didnt have OTIB in those days to identify these 'personalities' Didnt Tony come from London area ?

Hemel Hempstead IIRC. Silly old sod used to do his innocent best to get you a good kicking at away games back in the day. You would be creeping around Burnley or Grimsby or somewhere trying to get to the away end incognito when he`d spot you and shout out `Hello lads, Up The City`. He never got done of course as none of the home fans had the heart for it but we had to leg it a few times.

Singing Section?

FFS. Have football fans really got this precious?. We need demarcation of fans that supposedly all for the same cause?. Like there is hierarchy of the same fanbase. ok fine. I'm in the Middle Aged  Long Distance Hiking Real Ale Drinking Section of 1 Superfan Section 74 Av It Hard (Sometimes) End. Come on then...

:chant6ez:

Archived