IGNORED

Championship PFA Team of the year

daored

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

As much as he's disliked I got so say Barton is the best player in the championship 

Got my vote as well, happy to put his foot in sometimes when not needed. I think he tends to push players around him to improve. At this level he is a cut above, be interesting to see if burnley keep him next year if they get promoted 

6 minutes ago, daored said:

Got my vote as well, happy to put his foot in sometimes when not needed. I think he tends to push players around him to improve. At this level he is a cut above, be interesting to see if burnley keep him next year if they get promoted 

Ye really good player . I think he will captain burnley next season if they go up . Think he is 33 so maybe one last go at the top

7 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Be interested to see the L1 team to see who we might be able to poach. 

Four from Wigan, so don't think they'll be selling (not to us).

Bradley Dack, but he might ge going to Palace now. Also Gills centre half Egan. Burton's keeper and their midfielder Duffy, but he's a loan from Brum.

Left back Henry and Sawyers from Walsall.

Cov's Armstrong.

He's only been on loan at Boro since January or so but Gaston Ramirez is probably the best player in the championship for me. Scored and assisted many important goal for them and will likely be playing in a top division in Europe next year at the least. 

9 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Four from Wigan, so don't think they'll be selling (not to us).

Bradley Dack, but he might ge going to Palace now. Also Gills centre half Egan. Burton's keeper and their midfielder Duffy, but he's a loan from Brum.

Left back Henry and Sawyers from Walsall.

Cov's Armstrong.

Armstrong is on loan from the toon and if they get relegated which is looking likely they will keep him 

58 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

If that's 'at least', what on earth is his best case scenario?

intergalactic league?

Meant at least a top division in Europe if not the premier league. For example at team like Las Palmas or Palermo at least if not maybe Boro or West Brom for example. Though I heard all the big clubs want to form their own league. Have you just named it? 

Archived