IGNORED

Attendance 2016/2017 SELL OUT

Motorwayman

5 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

The club need a serious communication exercise for parking. It is already dire. It is why I for one could not believe we got planning permission. Maybe the park and ride at Ashton Vale (!!!) by David Lloyd is the solution, but it needs communicating. IMHO we will have chaos if we get anywhere near capacity. 

The club/Bristol Sport are trying with the park and ride but it's the authorities holding it back. 

14 hours ago, screech said:

Just think it was a daft decision to give away some of the Atyeo. There are a few teams that would bring 4000 plus followings to the gate next year and we have shot ourselves in both feet by splitting the stand.

Name them - don't assume Newcastle or Sunderland will come down. Villa ?, Leeds? Wednesday? if they are all going well and assuming they aren't midweek fixtures or televised. Most of the people I know who renewed in the Atyeo wouldn't have renewed anywhere else because of the standing/unreserved attraction of the Atyeo so would be POTD.

Therefore not so sure about shooting feet to be honest, and in any event is the club so skint that it hands over that many spaces to away fans, who are always more vociferous than the home element, thereby lending a hand to the cause of the visiting team?

Think City at Coventry MK Fulham in recent times.

23 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

3 hours ago, billywedlock said:

The club need a serious communication exercise for parking. It is already dire. It is why I for one could not believe we got planning permission. Maybe the park and ride at Ashton Vale (!!!) by David Lloyd is the solution, but it needs communicating. IMHO we will have chaos if we get anywhere near capacity. 

I'm sure there is a condition linked to the planning that says once a given capacity is reached over subsequent games a comprehensively travel plan has to be implemented.

Unfortunately there will still be the dependence on third parties. I understand the Park and Ride isnt open due to BCC issues, and for night matches there are no trains at Parson Street. 

On 4/25/2016 at 22:13, Motorwayman said:

With Championship football guaranteed for another season and a fabulous new stand completed, and ground now completed-What do you think the average gate will increase too? And how many games will be a sell out?

I am going for 19,000 and a sell out for the first home match of the season and perhaps another 3 or 4 times, any thoughts..... 

especially if we are at home to VIlla!

Archived