IGNORED

no walk round pitch Saturday ?

WarksRed

58 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

no need for a lap of the pitch, if we'd won promotion then yes but not for avoiding relegation, still its horses for courses I suppose, 

Nothing wrong with walking around the pitch applauding the fans sure there will be no champagne in sight.

17 hours ago, Super said:

Nothing wrong with walking around the pitch applauding the fans sure there will be no champagne in sight.

I don't agree if we've acheive nothing of note, but I wouldn't stop it for others who like it, I'm just meh to it all to be honest,

6 hours ago, phantom said:

I always see it more as the players thanking us for our support

Perhaps the players should sit in the stand,and us supporters will walk around the pitch.

I am quite glad they are doing the walk around the pitch now, not because it's s lap of honour but so I can show my appreciation to the players for keeping us in this league. I know at times (quite a lot) it has been really poor but not once could I say the players have not given  their all to the cause, yes some may have struggled and underperformed  but they have always given 100% and that has not always been the same in the past. CTID 

Archived