IGNORED

Championship automatics

Kodjias Wrist

9 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I'm with you on this. Hope Brighton NEVER get to the Prem, so many irritating things about that club, here are just a few :

The play off final :facepalm:

John Byrne playing for them in the '80s

Ray Wilkins' brother playing for them in the '80s (flasher)

Crappy striped shorts they wore for a couple of seasons

Zamora getting a spawny winning goal in front of the Atyeo

Zamora

Knockaert has a face that needs a slap

Fatboy Slim and his irritating wife (Zoe Ball)

Interesting list but one thing i give them was that adams family parody was sung because of that play off final if im not mistaken?

9 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

shame burnley couldn't miss out,horrible club with a chocolate manager 

I would think if you are a Burnley fan you can can come up with lots of scenarios as to how you miss out. Not certain yet. For sure, if they win today it is hard to see how they then do not go up, but still some work to do.

1 hour ago, mattjtsmith said:

I believe Brighton play Boro on the last day!! So it will be Burnley + whoever wins that match for me. Boro dropping points last night probably means it will be a must win for them now. Home crowd may get them over the line though

I agree, would much rather be in Burnleys shoes right now.

As an aside I have half a memory that if teams bounce straight back up, their remaining parachute payments get shared out amougst the rest of the Championship. On that basis, we should be cheering for Burnley, and Hull in the play offs. Do not know how to work it out, but likely to be a seven figure sum I would guess if both went up. Also of course it reduces those on parachute payments we have to compete against next year!

Archived