IGNORED

David Lloyd...

BS4 on Tour...

I know David reads this forum even if he no longer posts. The man has come under fire from some over the past few years but he has given his all for nine years, if people have had a problem he has fixed it. Thank you from all Bristol City fans. Your efforts to make people's experience at the gate are much appreciated.

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Remember her coming on to the pitch to give Shaun Taylor an award just as the teams were about to kick off?

I remember Sam Mason on the pitch announcing half time scores, including the game we were actually watching...

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Steve Lansdown did afterwards in the Sports Bar when the player awards were being given out. :) 

Fair play. Always though Dave's passion came through the mike. Great host. Moments like interviewing Oskar come to mind. Brilliant. He's taken a lot of flak in the past which has not always been fair. So Dave thank you for your service to the club. Enjoy what ever you do going forward and welcome you in any stand next season. :clap:

On 30 April 2016 at 07:56, CyderInACan said:

Shame his tenure as FLO descended into him becoming a Bristol Sport automaton in the last year or two. Overall, cheers Dave, keep the red flag flying high and enjoy your retirement   .

Anybody  know if a new FLO has been chosen yet? 

I believe the club have decided Adam Baker will be taking the job.

On 30 April 2016 at 14:31, Red Army Faction said:

Very committed to the club and supporters.  He'll be missed. Enjoy your retirement.

Who next? Hopefully someone young and hungry with the right DNA.  

Shall I fly back then?!! I could do a verbal match day thread instead lolz

On 4/30/2016 at 09:30, BRISTOL86 said:

Imagine if he's replaced by the guy who occasionally reads the half times on evening games. That would be interesting! 

He reads the scores in the most bizarre manner, putting the emphasis in all the wrong places. 

And it's Burnley NILLLLL Reading seven. 

NILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL in a very nasal voice.

Never fails to raise numerous smiles at h/t.:yes:

Archived