IGNORED

David Lloyd...

BS4 on Tour...

5 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Shame his tenure as FLO descended into him becoming a Bristol Sport automaton in the last year or two. Overall, cheers Dave, keep the red flag flying high and enjoy your retirement   .

Anybody  know if a new FLO has been chosen yet? 

WTMS is going to job share with my personal account manager.

47 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Anybody  know if a new FLO has been chosen yet? 

Someone senior from the SC&Trust would be ideal but the new FLO ( if there is one )  would have to be salaried by the club  so it would be difficult to remain independent.

i doubt the SC&T have the funds to finance their own person.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Someone senior from the SC&Trust would be ideal but the new FLO ( if there is one )  would have to be salaried by the club  so it would be difficult to remain independent.

i doubt the SC&T have the funds to finance their own person.

Why anyone thinks that someone senior from the SC&T would be good is beyond me. They hardly represent majority of fans, but least they got somewhere to eat their prawn sandwiches when the rest of us peasants are quashed like sardines!!

1 hour ago, OddBallJim said:

For a match day announcer he Was never as good as the guy we had circa 03/04 who could get the whole ground singing come on you reds! 

But as a bloke Dave L is a nice chap!

I still remember him getting excited about announcing 'The Flying Scotsman' Scott Murray. I liked that.

I preferred DL though.

17 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Why anyone thinks that someone senior from the SC&T would be good is beyond me. They hardly represent majority of fans, but least they got somewhere to eat their prawn sandwiches when the rest of us peasants are quashed like sardines!!

So why not join ? It only costs about £15.

you can then help represent the fans and enjoy a prawn sarny in comfort.

I really do not understand why people complain about the supporters club,seems jealous to me !

42 minutes ago, Kingcider said:

So why not join ? It only costs about £15.

you can then help represent the fans and enjoy a prawn sarny in comfort.

I really do not understand why people complain about the supporters club,seems jealous to me !

Ditto.

Anybody can join, anybody who is prepared to put the hours in can stand for roles.

I help out with a local arts venue (finances, grants) but have so far refused to become treasurer because of the amount of (unpaid) time, travel and work involved.

Anybody who does commit this time to roles in the ST is great IMO; these people are needed or all of these voluntary groups would just fold. Anyone who thinks it's a cushy ego trip hasn't done it.

5 hours ago, Spoons said:

Join then. That would give you access to the SC&T bar facilities which next season will be under the Atyeo.

Archived