IGNORED

Bets still in with a shout....

42nite

Any bets still in with a shout?

I had a few at the start of the season.

Us to be promoted 13/2, soon went down the pan!!

I'm not giving up on JK finishing top goalscorer just yet :fingerscrossed:  25./1

Aguero is still on  3/1

S****horpe to be promoted 6/1  Clinging on to that one.

And I went big on Burton and the Sags to be relegated.   :facepalm:

I didn't put anything on Leicester!

• Admin

Slightly annoyed to learn the E/W terms for Championship top scorer are "top 2" so I need Kodjia to bag a brace on the final day with McCormack drawing a blank. Given up the chance of him bagging a double hat-trick to depose Andre Gray. 

41 minutes ago, Oops said:

Anyone else up for starting a betting thread? I like a quid or 2 (literally) every Saturday, and it might be interesting to see other people's acca's, etc? 

Yea i would be interested in looking/learning at peoples bets, i've had my best year in the bookies this year and my biggest ever win but am interested to bash the bookies some more.

Has anyone else had any big wins this year/season?

10 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Wow didn't realise thered be odds like that! Wasnt he top scorer last year? Would have put a tenner on that if i had known!

I think he was top English scorer in the Prem last season. 

Generous odds though, so hope he gets it over the line. 

I bet on City to draw every League game, if they don't I double the bet the next week and again and again.

Odds are always better than 2/1 and average about 5/2. Therefore if City haven't drawn for say 5 matches and then draw my stake would be £64.00 which returns £224.00 for a total stake of £126.00. Obviously if they go 10 games or so it is squeaky bum time but they haven't in a long time. I think the most league games they went this season without a draw was 6.

1 hour ago, Oops said:

Anyone else up for starting a betting thread? I like a quid or 2 (literally) every Saturday, and it might be interesting to see other people's acca's, etc? 

Sounds good but I have miserable accumulator luck. Last week I went with Hull against Bolton..urgh! 

• Admin
2 hours ago, chowie said:

Kodjia top scorer at 50/1.

Thought I read e/w was top 4, where did you get that info from @Ian M ?

@chowie I received bad advice from William Hill. They told me the place terms at the time I asked last month, rather than those that existed at the time I placed my bet. They are actually paying out on top 4 at quarter odds so I should be getting £275 back. I'm gonna think of it as paying £75 for my Season Ticket :)

I usually chuck a quid on my Super 6 predictions, although this does lead to double misery every Saturday teatime when I find that not only have I failed to win £250,000, but I'm a pound down as well.

Burnley to finish first and Brighton to finish second £5 on think I win £35 if it comes off.

Barnsley to get promoted potential for £30. 

Think those two are my only long term ones still open at the moment, I have a 12 fold accumulator I put on with the leftovers of my win recently, Bayern and Madrid winning this week have started it off well, bet on every premier league game for the rest of the games.

Think I'm up this season, had a couple of small wins and then a £280 one last weekend I cashed out when I could have won £317, but a last minute goal for the sake of £30, it all went right but ah well, £280 I'm not complaining. 

I have 1 very long term bet open, bet last summer Harry Kane to become England's all time scorer at 251/1 and put a few quid on.

I still have a few small bets running on Andre Gray top scorer (£5@12/1)

Real Madrid to win the Champions League, Liverpool to win the Europa League & Juventus & Bayern in a double to win their leagues. Only small bets on those but it's better than a poke in the eye.

Archived