IGNORED

Johnson's 3 Windows & The Loan System

havanatopia

37 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Marvellously scripted. Now you mention their history it actually brings home what I and it seems many others seem to wrongly believe; that Leicester are less successful or have spent fewer seasons at the highest level than they have. Of course the most successful season in their history now coming to a close will forever change what I believe was a 'smallish' club type perception by many. Good on them. Hope for us all.

Cheers for that Dave. So Lee can send Vyner out for half or a full season. Someone needs to tell him or he has absolutely no intention of sending him away for so long or any other young-un come to that.

Think he means, he can't send him out because he needs to keep him in the squad to keep up squad size

3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Of teams in the various leagues, we are most similar to Millwall. Spending most of our history between the second and third level. Yes Millwall, before ideas of grandeur set in. Few other teams like us in that respect, we have never in our history changed our position, so it is going to be a big task now, and will take a fundamental change in our approach to all things football. We have to hope that finally that is happening, but is not going to happen overnight. 

I think as things stand, Millwall are a valid comparison. I`ve always thought they were a team at roughly the same level as us and have been ever since I`ve been supporting City. Mind you, two other teams I used to think we were on a par with up to about ten years ago were Plymouth and Hull so both ends of the scale there given what`s happened since.